Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

please enlighten us

idk if going back and forth with those other dudes has made you question everyone's motives

but I didn't post that to sound like I'm an expert on the matter. I'm genuinely curious in the conversation about the topic as my ignorance about lesbian couple would have me to believe that DV shouldn't be an issue since one of the narratives (whether it's basee in truth or bullshit) is that women know what women want

I was sincere in my desire to talk about this in a separate thread

idk if going back and forth with those other dudes has made you question everyone's motives

but I didn't post that to sound like I'm an expert on the matter. I'm genuinely curious in the conversation about the topic as my ignorance about lesbian couple would have me to believe that DV shouldn't be an issue since one of the narratives (whether it's basee in truth or bullshit) is that women know what women want

I was sincere in my desire to talk about this in a separate thread

you said that lesbian relationships experience high amounts of domestic violence but youre not going to tell us how you came to this conclusion? :Scottie:

I've heard this studs are some aggressive niggas

We got a grip of 'em in this apt complex. The vast majority of DV incidents out here are stud-related. Had three of 'em that lived directly above here and management had to kick 'em out after only 3 weeks 'cause Metro stayed up in that apt. If they wasn't fightin' each other they were beatin' the brakes off the broads they brought to the crib.

they fight more than dudes.

ok bring em out. im interested in this topic

"Domestic Violence and the LGBTQ Community
Because the majority of the domestic violence awareness movement has focused on heterosexual relationships, members of the LGBTQ community have been largely left out of the movement. However, recent research shows that LGBTQ members fall victim to domestic violence at equal or even higher rates compared to their heterosexual counterparts.

... 43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner at some point in their lifetime, as opposed to 35% of heterosexual women...
"

I found out about it from a cop in either Gilbert or Chandler, AZ about 10 years ago. I forget why we were choppin' it up, but he was telling me that the majority of their DV calls out there were from lesbian couples. Also saw an episode of Cops in one of those cities in Texas where a female cop pretty much said the same thing.

Back