Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

I vehemently disagree fam

once you realize that women are emotional thinkers and not rational ones, you govern yourself accordingly in most cases

you don't have to look any further than how both of them respond to the same situation after an ugly split up and kids are involved

Lol so they childish damn ap

once you realize that women are emotional thinkers and not rational ones, you govern yourself accordingly in most cases

this is a very interesting take, considering the fact the majority of mass shooters are men. considering the fact men often times kill women after ignoring their advances. considering the DV/IPV rates are higher amongst men “etc” this statement is lazy ap

this is a very interesting take, considering the fact the majority of mass shooters are men. considering the fact men often times kill women after ignoring their advances. considering the DV/IPV rates are higher amongst men “etc” this statement is lazy ap

by nature, women are more emotional thinkers/responders

what i will agree with you was my post was lazy that i didnt expound upon what I meant by this.

its not to say men dont make irrational decisions, to your point about the DV rates and mass shooters

in this particular situation that is being discussed, the convo steered to what men do if physically attacked by a woman.

My point still remains...with me knowing how emotional women generally are, if im in a situation where i understand what's going on, i know how to better govern myself which is the larger point i was making.

if you consider yourself to be more of a rational non knee jerk reacting female, then my comments are not aimed at you and I applaud you for being able to keep your cool in a situation without it turning to verbal abuse or physical

Domestic violence is so dirty coz of all the emotional shit that goes with it. There's a reason women often stay with men who whoop on them, same as there's a reason the brudda I kno' stayed with his girl after she used to demean him so publicly.

what i will agree with you was my post was lazy that i didnt expound upon what I meant by this.

its not to say men dont make irrational decisions, to your point about the DV rates and mass shooters

in this particular situation that is being discussed, the convo steered to what men do if physically attacked by a woman.

My point still remains...with me knowing how emotional women generally are, if im in a situation where i understand what's going on, i know how to better govern myself which is the larger point i was making.

if you consider yourself to be more of a rational non knee jerk reacting female, then my comments are not aimed at you and I applaud you for being able to keep your cool in a situation without it turning to verbal abuse or physical
Not saying you right or wrong but ill disagree wit the "woman are more emotional" thing..theres plenty of dudes that are emotional as fuck and get in they feelings and do stupid shit, so nah, def not gender exclusive imo, i literally used to think like you, when i was in my teens, im not gonna go back and forth with you either, well agree to disagree bruh just stating my thoughts

bullshit

A couple of things:

1. Men don't "often" kill women after getting ignored. Shit happens a handful of times a year... maybe. Stop blowing shit out of proportion.

A CDC report showed that 29% of men were victims of IPV at the hands of a woman whereas 35% of women were victims of men. I'm looking for a direct link to the study. While higher, it ain't higher by much.

I'm trying to find the full report that doesn't exist behind a paywall 'cause then I can see the raw numbers (http://ovidsp.dc2.ovid.com/sp-4.04....4-201908000-00009&NEWS=N&CSC=Y&CHANNEL=PubMed) , but the above referenced abstract has a couple of significant sentences in it:

A total of 6,131 persons in opposite-sex relationships and 181 in same-sex relationships were murdered as a result of IPV. Women and Black men were disproportionately affected

and

Homicide caused by IPV is a significant public health crisis for both men and women, with women and Black men at particular risk.

Maybe all your RAH-RAH shit is cause by your own underlying guilt from beating a few previous boyfriends??? Guilt makes a nigga do that you know.

Not saying you right or wrong but ill disagree wit the "woman are more emotional" thing..theres plenty of dudes that are emotional as fuck and get in they feelings and do stupid shit, so nah, def not gender exclusive imo, i literally used to think like you, when i was in my teens, im not gonna go back and forth with you either, well agree to disagree bruh just stating my thoughts
respect

just putting this out there for another discussion

but it has come to my attention that lesbian domestic violence happens at an alarming rate as well

I would've never guessed it

Back