Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

a man should never hit a woman because even the most physical lacking man is still 2x as strong as a woman at a minimum. That's not including dudes who work out religiously or even moderately.

NOTHING good will come from it.
chicks out here hitting the gyms now.
soooooo

I was raised without my father, and i know not to hit women.

My mother flat out told me she would kill any man who put their hands on her.

She even shot my father once cuz she thought he was gonna try something.

She told him once to leave, he was like naw, two minutes later he had a bullet in the leg driving himself to the hospital.

So if you had to hit would you elect to stay?

*not implying you would ever strike a female by any means
Nah fam, you got to hit someone then there is no point in being with that person. No excuse for a man to ever hit a woman unless his life is in danger.

a man should never hit a woman because even the most physical lacking man is still 2x as strong as a woman at a minimum. That's not including dudes who work out religiously or even moderately.

NOTHING good will come from it.

I disagree. Im not condoning a man hitting a woman, but I think people should be allowed to defended themself. I think women do things that they know provokes violence because they believe a man should never hit a woman. Something good can come of it. Corrected behavior. AGAIN... NOT CONDONING IT. Just being honest.

I guess I'm talking beyond someone you're in a relationship with.

I disagree. Im not condoning a man hitting a woman, but I think people should be allowed to defended themself. I think women do things that they know provokes violence because they believe a man should never hit a woman. Something good can come of it. Corrected behavior. AGAIN... NOT CONDONING IT. Just being honest.
yo dont have to say you dont condone it.

we should all know better than taking what you say as you are ok with hitting a chick.

but i understand because people are stupid an think just that....sorry.

carry on

smdh....

the fuck is wrong with you?

why you always coming at my neck lately?

i dont hit women but ill beat your ass ap.
just textual sparring

you gonna be a better poster because of it

give me my flowers now

I guess I'm talking beyond someone you're in a relationship with.
you can defend yourself without striking a woman

you can defend yourself without striking a woman

I respect women as smart. Just as smart as us. So what you said about men being twice as strong and everything, I'm giving them credit for knowing that same shit. So I know not to run up on a man twice as big/strong as me, and spit in his face, then stand there calling him a bitch saying he's not gonna do shit. But if I do decide to do that, then I get what's coming because I made a fully informed decision.

I just put women in that same boat. Not sure why you'd want to provoke someone twice as strong as you to be violent. But if you do it (understanding the risk), you get what you get. No pity from me.

Here's a good example. She got what she was looking for. That's a big dude, but she wanted to provoke and turn violent. I'm bothered by the dudes that jumped in too. They're part of the problem as well.

I respect women as smart. Just as smart as us. So what you said about men being twice as strong and everything, I'm giving them credit for knowing that same shit. So I know not to run up on a man twice as big/strong as me, and spit in his face, then stand there calling him a bitch saying he's not gonna do shit. But if I do decide to do that, then I get what's coming because I made a fully informed decision.

I just put women in that same boat. Not sure why you'd want to provoke someone twice as strong as you to be violent. But if you do it (understanding the risk), you get what you get. No pity from me.
I vehemently disagree fam

once you realize that women are emotional thinkers and not rational ones, you govern yourself accordingly in most cases

you don't have to look any further than how both of them respond to the same situation after an ugly split up and kids are involved

Here's a good example. She got what she was looking for. That's a big dude, but she wanted to provoke and turn violent. I'm bothered by the dudes that jumped in too. They're part of the problem as well.

i still wouldn't have smacked her...

me..

she definitely asked for dude to slap her, but that ain't how i roll

Damn I thought this thread was about hitting. Now that spitting has been mentioned.

That is a whole different ball game with a whole different set of rules and reactions.

I honestly don't know how I would react if a chick spit on me, I might lose control and try and kill her.

I vehemently disagree fam

once you realize that women are emotional thinkers and not rational ones, you govern yourself accordingly in most cases

you don't have to look any further than how both of them respond to the same situation after an ugly split up and kids are involved

This sounds like excusing domestic abuse when it's a woman on a man. You're saying they can't help it because that's how their brains operate.

Back