Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

And I bet when someone asked you if anyone helped, you wouldn't be like 'Man, no! They all just told there! No one did a thing!'. that's the difference.
You can't be worried about what people say who ain't there...

Everybody ain't willing to risk their life for just anybody...

Niggaz got families and kids bruh. The dude that recorded this and turned it in to the news can be labeled a snitch for that shit.... And before you or anybody else say that ain't snitching... The type of ignorant niggaz who pull triggers give no fucks about what we consider right or wrong

There's a reason he ain't show his face in the news.... And unfortunately he might still be at risk for being ran down on....

Niggaz get popped everyday for much less

That's what I'm saying. Nigga really acted like he did a sho' nuff good thing taping that shit. Then true bitch came out of him talking about "I didn't want to get hurt".

The fact that all those men stood by and watched a person let alone a woman get beat like that is wild.

I understand not wanting to get involved in others domestic situations is different but damn try to at least break the nigga concentration and attention off the woman by yelling AYE, STOP or fuck it even saying the police coming. Especially if you ain't trying to physically break the shit up.

That was fucked up.
If you bout that life, i salute you... But I done seen enough niggaz catch the blues to understand the other side....

I've placed myself in others people's situations before, and I'd prolly do it again. That's just who I am. But I assume the risks involved.

Everybody ain't willing to do that.

You can't be worried about what people say who ain't there...

Everybody ain't willing to risk their life for just anybody...

Niggaz got families and kids bruh. The dude that recorded this and turned it in to the news can be labeled a snitch for that shit.... And before you or anybody else say that ain't snitching... The type of ignorant niggaz who pull triggers give no fucks about what we consider right or wrong

There's a reason he ain't show his face in the news.... And unfortunately he might still be at risk for being ran down on....

Niggaz get popped everyday for much less

Fam. I dont have any problem at all with him not stepping in.

In college this chick hit my nigga in the head w a lock....so he knocked her out....

Shit started a brawl niggas got maced ....good times

thats what im saying, in some cases that shit about not putting your hands on a female goes out the window

I'll say it in this thread any every thread like it.

Keep your hands to your fuckin self.. I don't care who you are male, female or anything in between.

You put your hands on someone, don't act surprised if they put hands on you in response.
In the words of this nigga put ur hands on someone women or male don’t be surprised when someone rocks u outside ur head
18B63F17-DB28-4EAC-85CD-AD9099397CFD.gif

rs_1024x759-190202125617-1024-bowwow.cm.2219.jpg
"Why did she go hard at him? What did HE do? It's a good thing it turned out this way. You can take a little beating from a woman fellas, you'll be aight. Because if it turned out the other way and you physically put your hands on her, what would that have looked like?" - Ebro Darden, Hot97

"That's definitely the better situation that he got beat up by her." - Paul Rosenberg, Hot97

My thing is when folks go back to abusers because they mind ain’t right as a friend what can you do? Like they not going to get counseling

When me and my ex helped ole girl and she went back to dude anyways we got mad about it, but really what could we do? She was doing good while she was staying with us and everything. Hooked her up with one of my boys too. Always talmbout how nice of a guy he was and it was weird to be with someone like that.

Nah, would never hit a woman back unless she legit tryna kill me, otherwise at most id hold her down, if it gets to that point where we wanna physically fight then im out, fuck that stupid ass shit, ill never put myself in that spot again

Back