Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

"... Men who experience domestic violence and abuse often don’t seek help until the problem becomes a crisis, researchers say.

Men tend to worry they would not be believed, or that they would be perceived as less masculine if they reported abuse, their analysis found.

Alyson Huntley and colleagues at the University of Bristol reviewed 12 previous studies of male victims of domestic abuse or violence. The studies, conducted between 2006 and 2017, used data gathered mostly from interviews.

In a report in the journal BMJ Open, Huntley’s team outlined universal themes that describe why these men don’t readily seek help.

Fear of disclosure was a central theme.

“The issue of masculinity is a societal one - men are not expected to be the weak ones. It is a hard stereotype to work against,” Huntley told Reuters Health via email.

Along with fearing they wouldn’t be believed or would be seen as weak, men often stayed in abusive relationships because they felt committed to or concerned about their partners. In other cases, they were too depressed, despondent or traumatized to gather the strength to leave.

Furthermore, victims were often unaware that services for them existed. And when they did know about interventions, they didn’t believe the interventions were likely to be helpful. Some of the findings suggest that separate services are needed for men. Portraying domestic violence services as a space for women survivors can be a barrier to help-seeking by men, the authors point out
."

Sad truth..

Niggaz lose their lives getting into shit like this...

I've had a gun pulled on me just for trying to help a friend to my car trying to get away from a nigga...

Shit real bruh

And I bet when someone asked you if anyone helped, you wouldn't be like 'Man, no! They all just told there! No one did a thing!'. that's the difference.

I hate pussy niggas like this. Nigga sounded EXTRA valiant while complaining about nobody helping her...while this niggas stayed his ass across the street filming.

That's what I'm saying. Nigga really acted like he did a sho' nuff good thing taping that shit. Then true bitch came out of him talking about "I didn't want to get hurt".

The fact that all those men stood by and watched a person let alone a woman get beat like that is wild.

I understand not wanting to get involved in others domestic situations is different but damn try to at least break the nigga concentration and attention off the woman by yelling AYE, STOP or fuck it even saying the police coming. Especially if you ain't trying to physically break the shit up.

That was fucked up.

Sad truth..

Niggaz lose their lives getting into shit like this...

I've had a gun pulled on me just for trying to help a friend to my car trying to get away from a nigga...

Shit real bruh

Me and my ex helped a friend of our get away from a nigga. Shit was on some Mission:Impossible rescue type of shit. We had the this tiny window of time to get her. She had about a week's worth of clothes stashed in a duffel bag under the bed. When dude left to go to the titty bar she knew she had about an hour-hour and a half window to get out. Hit me on the pager and me and the woman jumped into the Prelude and flew from Ypsi to Detroit. Pulled up to the crib and she came running out with her bag and a few other things. Threw it in the ride, ran back into the crib to grab a couple other things then dove into the back seat and laid low. I dipped around the block and hit the freeway doing 90 back to the crib. Nigga was blowin her pager up left and right. I sat her down and broke it down what he was gonna say to her to get her to come back. Sure enough, she called him and he said everything I told her he was gonna say, some of it word-for-word.

She stayed with us for about 6 months then disappeared. She went back to his ass.

The fuck after the fight is :celebrate:

I lol'd but c/s to the fullest.

I remember me and my ex...GRHS...got into a BIG AZZZ arguement. Nothin but cursin... a few I wish you would's...just rage.

But after that shyt subsided...GEE-ZUS the fucc session afterwards. That shyt was immaculate and intense at the same time. That anger be havin you fuccin the shyt outta them. Lol

See the source image

Me and my ex helped a friend of our get away from a nigga. Shit was on some Mission:Impossible rescue type of shit. We had the this tiny window of time to get her. She had about a week's worth of clothes stashed in a duffel bag under the bed. When dude left to go to the titty bar she knew she had about an hour-hour and a half window to get out. Hit me on the pager and me and the woman jumped into the Prelude and flew from Ypsi to Detroit. Pulled up to the crib and she came running out with her bag and a few other things. Threw it in the ride, ran back into the crib to grab a couple other things then dove into the back seat and laid low. I dipped around the block and hit the freeway doing 90 back to the crib. Nigga was blowin her pager up left and right. I sat her down and broke it down what he was gonna say to her to get her to come back. Sure enough, she called him and he said everything I told her he was gonna say, some of it word-for-word.

She stayed with us for about 6 months then disappeared. She went back to his ass.

Bolded is usually the case.

Did yall cut her off after she went back to him?

Bolded is usually the case.

Did yall cut her off after she went back to him?

We gave her one more chance. She came back for about two weeks then went back to him. Fucked us up because we moved from our one bedroom apt to a two bedroom to accommodate her and she skipped out on us.

About a year after that I ran into this cat I used to work with at a car audio shop. My woman and ole girl used to pick me up after work every day so he knew who she was. We choppin it up and dude was like "oh yeah... we got a lil something in common... My woman and Nikki used to work together and she ended up staying with us for about 6 months trying to get away from her boyfriend."

She went right back to his ass too.

I'd never put my hands on a chick that didn't deserve it but you trippin if you think I'd just let a hoe domestically abuse me without yolking her ass up

These reactions aren't right, but they're based on the damage potentially being done. Men are typically better built for physical altercations than women. We can fight back or escape better. Most women can't run off or effectively fight back, so it's a more concerning situation.

Back