Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

Had a chick I was kickin' it with back around '99. Had a couple of red flags early on but I ignored them. We had fucked like twice, and she fell through one day after I got off work and she was talking to me while I was working on a track. We were joking back and forth and I cracked a lil joke on her, nothing major or even offensive but she got mad as shit, stood up, came over to me and slapped the shit outta me, then apologized for it. I got up, opened the door and just said "Get out". She apologizing talmbout it won't happen again, she didn't know what came over her or why she did it, and I told her "get the fuck out or I'm throwing you out. She still talmbout "baby I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, you can do whatever you want in bed, yadda yadda yadda...". I went to the chair she was sittin on and grabbed her purse, walked over to her, picked her up, took her into the hallway and dropped her and the purse. I walked back into my apartment and locked the door.

Fuck that. You get zero chances with that shit. The first time will always be the last time with me.

I can have a serious conversation about this....

I've seen some crazy shit in my days....

That's why I have a strict hands off policy in all my relationships...

And it hits dumb close to home.... Just never in my home

I hate pussy niggas like this. Nigga sounded EXTRA valiant while complaining about nobody helping her...while this niggas stayed his ass across the street filming.
Sad truth..

Niggaz lose their lives getting into shit like this...

I've had a gun pulled on me just for trying to help a friend to my car trying to get away from a nigga...

Shit real bruh

Back