Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female on male domestic violence...

and yes theres alot of women that abuse they dudes, its just no where near as reported, most dudes aint gon call the police on they girl

Only situations I'd hit a woman is to protect my children, wife, or family...

I'd prolly just take them down and hold them down if they were trying to hit me.

I hate pussy niggas like this. Nigga sounded EXTRA valiant while complaining about nobody helping her...while this niggas stayed his ass across the street filming.

Sounds like he just knew his limitations.
And probably knew those niggas wasn't playing.

"I'll never hit a woman but I'll slap the shit outta of bitch, baby why you bullshittin!"
-suga free

One of my most favorite lines.

And, "Hoe, If I tell you a flea can pull a tree, you get a chain and hook his lil ass up"

I knew it.

giphy - 2020-03-04T063106.866.gif

there is a HUGE state of california sized difference b/t make up sex b/c ya'll had an argument, and trying to fuck after somebody got hands laid on them

c'mon people
There is a huge difference, I do agree without on that but there is also forgiveness, we've all made accidents way worse and have been forgiven.
Is there any forgiving for an s/o striking you?

Cant imagine letting a woman beat me, I cant even fathom it, so I cant empathize with any man that can. I get how a man can get beat by a woman, but empathize wit them..I just cant.

When me and my ex helped ole girl and she went back to dude anyways we got mad about it, but really what could we do? She was doing good while she was staying with us and everything. Hooked her up with one of my boys too. Always talmbout how nice of a guy he was and it was weird to be with someone like that.

no self esteem no care for her life. I feel sorry for people like that. Like a slave going back to master because they can’t fathom it

for some, im sure there is

for me...no

you hit me, the last thing im trying to do is be sexual with you
So if you had to hit would you elect to stay?

*not implying you would ever strike a female by any means

i ain't dealing with no hitting shit...

we can't live under the same roof after that.. how i'm supposed to be able to sleep and trust you won't try some other shit?

i know niggaz who got stabbed by chicks in their sleep...

won't be me... fuck that.. u swing, i'm out

So if you had to hit would you elect to stay?

*not implying you would ever strike a female by any means
im never gonna say never

i feel that if my life is in danger, there is no telling what i would do

i would like to think it would never get to that point, but i cant control someone else's reactions to my responses

however, if it got to the point where i even contemplated hitting my s/o, i personally would seek therapy and implore my s/o to go with me so that we could work our shit out

got a homebody, who, from his mouth told me his girl spit on him. He asked for my advice, i told her, leave her...simple as that...however, i realize he and I are in two different walks in our lives so i told him if he felt he could get past it, which is his choice and i wouldnt think any less of him if he stayed, that he needs to get them both in counseling. For a woman or man, in a situation to ever think spitting on someone is ok needs help.

Spitting to me, outside of the obvious getting shot, is the most disrespectful thing a woman could do to me. So that's where i draw the line (situation depending)

I told him to get counseling b/c she needs to really process wtf just happened to bring her to that point. I told him that her apologizing aint gonna cut it b/c its just going to mask a more severe underlying issue. He did the typical "you right, you right" bullshit knowing good and damn well, he wasnt gonna do it.

They got married anyway.

This why i stopped giving advice

The problem with "A man should never hit a woman" is women found out about it. Sometimes these women get physical because they don't think there's a consequence. I honestly think that's PART of the reason there's so much violence.

If these women legitimately thought men would square up with them, you'd see them initiate violence a lot less often.

if my wife spit on me, we gonna have to get a divorce......

i definitely ain't hitting her tho.....

i just know there's no respect there and no point in trying to salvage something that no longer exists

i say that, because i couldn't even imagine something like that happening cuz it's so far from her character... so if we went thru something that took her there... we're way past the point of return....

im never gonna say never

i feel that if my life is in danger, there is no telling what i would do

i would like to think it would never get to that point, but i cant control someone else's reactions to my responses

however, if it got to the point where i even contemplated hitting my s/o, i personally would seek therapy and implore my s/o to go with me so that we could work our shit out

got a homebody, who, from his mouth told me his girl spit on him. He asked for my advice, i told her, leave her...simple as that...however, i realize he and I are in two different walks in our lives so i told him if he felt he could get past it, which is his choice and i wouldnt think any less of him if he stayed, that he needs to get them both in counseling. For a woman or man, in a situation to ever think spitting on someone is ok needs help.

Spitting to me, outside of the obvious getting shot, is the most disrespectful thing a woman could do to me. So that's where i draw the line (situation depending)

I told him to get counseling b/c she needs to really process wtf just happened to bring her to that point. I told him that her apologizing aint gonna cut it b/c its just going to mask a more severe underlying issue. He did the typical "you right, you right" bullshit knowing good and damn well, he wasnt gonna do it.

They got married anyway.

This why i stopped giving advice
respect...and I admire the "life in danger" because usually thats the only situation where fight or flight applies and if you cant move then you protect by all means.

giving advise is risky

The problem with "A man should never hit a woman" is women found out about it. Sometimes these women get physical because they don't think there's a consequence. I honestly think that's PART of the reason there's so much violence.

If these women legitimately thought men would square up with them, you'd see them initiate violence a lot less often.
a man should never hit a woman because even the most physical lacking man is still 2x as strong as a woman at a minimum. That's not including dudes who work out religiously or even moderately.

NOTHING good will come from it.

this aired with lack of father and too many bitter mothers.

I know chicks who told their sons...if she hit you knock her ass out.
or the mother cant control the son so he has no fear of consequence.
even some dudes tell their son to hit a chick back.

i think maybe more often than not it comes back to poor parenting.

Back