Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

I mean was she supposed to tell him in the first 5 minutes. Not to be that guy but we know the average chick or even a thot ain’t that ready in 20 mins. Like if it’s too easy their must be a catch

you def day before you have someone in your crib

But trans was a predator and I fucking hate predators

This motherfucker walking around in a gay community at night with a gun.

But the person in their neighborhood minding their business is the predator?

It's clear this nigga was tryna holla and fuck in 30 mins flat....

This motherfucker walking around in a gay community at night with a gun.

But the person in their neighborhood minding their business is the predator?

It's clear this nigga was tryna holla and fuck in 30 mins flat....

You really don’t think an 40 year old Trying to fuck a HS senior is not a predator?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Like if you walk down on a chick and she invite you back to her crib in less than 20 mins.... And you got the gun on you??

Like... How are y'all seeing this??

Kid was gay and them urges drove him overboard.

Trans should have said what he was before inviting a stranger into your house

kid was dumb and deserve to be locked up

You really don’t think an 40 year old Trying to fuck a HS senior is not a predator?
Check the pod I did with Reesee...

Cuz I need you to understand I'm being 100% consistent.

You playing with words right now. You saying highschool like this transexual was hanging outside the kids school trying to lure him in..... The blanket description you made.. Is not this situation.

This is not some innocent, delicate child.

This is an 18 year old man, not in his neighborhood. Who feels his lifestyle requires him to carry a gun on him. You don't get to make him the victim of a sexual predator. He is out living the life making grown man decisions.

And I used this argument for a female. Because if you out in the world, making adult decisions out on your own. Going to people's houses whenever you want cuz you 18. You can't use that excuse no more. You not at home.

So for this scenario.

The trans is not a predator.
No.
You have to take what the shooter himself said as fact. His words.

He was not preyed on.

Highly doubt it....

He was prolly over aggressive damn near bout to buss in his pants and had to be told in the nicest way possible that he wasn't fucking with a natural born woman...

He was attracted to her and his insecurity couldn't allow that to set in
Na you gotta relax

Reactions: GNS
His words were he found out she was a trans 20 minutes after meeting.

To me that sounds like he made an offer and was trying to get a nut. Maybe the trans thought it was obvious...I dunno.... But when he asked if she was a girl, he was told she was trans.

That's not a predator in my opinion. If I'm on that jury. He going down

If nothing sexual actually happened, that’s a funny story you tell your day 1s that y’all can laugh at and you know they won’t go around telling everybody else.

One time I picked my cousin up At a freeway off ramp late one night. Of course I had to ask what this dude was doin out there in LA at that time of night.

annnnd he told me the story of the niggabitch he got into a brawl with on the damn 105 freeway.

I know for sure he ain’t GAY gay, because he got 14 goin on 15 kids and a plethora of baby mommas. Super OG killer blood nigga. I would never question his manhood on that note.

but since we grew up together, and I consider him and his brothers to be basically like my own brothers... you goddamn right when we get together and the situation allow it Im fuckin bringing that shit up lmaooo

I seen him do some foul shit to other niggas, but he ain’t kill THAT nigga. I’m sure he would have if something happened first tho
Look how we value manhood....damn

And I'll now make my assumptions...

I kinda think the trans was a prostitute. It's not said anywhere

But alllllll the evidence points to that...

And this ain't moving goalposts....

But facts

He said within 20 minutes of meeting she told him she was trans

He said when he first met her she invited him back to the crib.....

The only situation that makes sense to me is buying ass...

And if you selling ass in a gay community.....is it not natural to assume the dude know it's not straight up?

View attachment 303469
Hmmm this lil dude gone forever now he gonna be in prison with men the rest of his life. If this was 20 minutes I’m assuming he didn’t have sex with her. She probably invited him in might been some tricking or whatever. I get being pissed I get a straight dude being mad. But this lil nigga fucked his whole life
Yall was wrong

He didn't know her

Predator is if she went to him. Looks like he approached her so how is she the predator in this scenario?

He’s still a kid bruh.

the trans invited that kid to his house.

I don’t care what the kid was looking for. The trans is twice the age.

I feel the same as I do with the M. Houston shit. Predator.

Folks call Cosby a predator when the ladies was showing up to his hotel and his spot

R-Kelly is a fucking predator even though them girls wanted him.

With that being said. I’m pretty sure they didn’t know their ages. So I might roll back on calling the trans person a predator

Back