Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

Me personally I don’t think a man or women honestly being the opposite sex is something we should be giving props too.

It’s clearly a mental issue that needs to be address. Just like a lot of things when it comes to men with women and women with men.

I’m not talking the ones that know they are male but the ones the truly believe they are actually a woman

Me personally I don’t think a man or women honestly being the opposite sex is something we should be giving props too.

It’s clearly a mental issue that needs to be address. Just like a lot of things when it comes to men with women and women with men.

I’m not talking the ones that know they are male but the ones the truly believe they are actually a woman

but it harms no one

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I don’t have a problem with it. But if you truly don’t give a fuck why the need to go hard everytime it’s brought up. It ain’t harming you and you ain’t harming them. So I don’t get it

It is harmful to them and that's what y'all don't fuckin get. You're feeding the delusion and this has never, ever been shown to be helpful.
Thousands of "transpeople" have regretted their decisions. Want to know what their breaking point was?

Therapy.

There's been a shitload of books and articles written about this very subject. Once these people hit that wall, hit the point where they finally get to the root of the problem, they lose all desire to be trans. It's happened time and time again and is quite consistent.

Since I know you'll never agree with it despite the evidence I'll post this for other folks to read.

I don’t have a problem with it. But if you truly don’t give a fuck why the need to go hard everytime it’s brought up. It ain’t harming you and you ain’t harming them. So I don’t get it
Because you're expecting him to buy into the lie.

It is harmful to them and that's what y'all don't fuckin get. You're feeding the delusion and this has never, ever been shown to be helpful.
Thousands of "transpeople" have regretted their decisions. Want to know what their breaking point was?

Therapy.

There's been a shitload of books and articles written about this very subject. Once these people hit that wall, hit the point where they finally get to the root of the problem, they lose all desire to be trans. It's happened time and time again and is quite consistent.

Since I know you'll never agree with it despite the evidence I'll post this for other folks to read.

They have a HIGH suicide rate.

Reactions: GNS
05B32662-AF93-4C43-994E-A0779D15F798.png
Hmmm this lil dude gone forever now he gonna be in prison with men the rest of his life. If this was 20 minutes I’m assuming he didn’t have sex with her. She probably invited him in might been some tricking or whatever. I get being pissed I get a straight dude being mad. But this lil nigga fucked his whole life

If that above information is true, the transexual told the dude she was trans within 20 minutes of meeting him.

Fuck that dude. He's wrong as fuck, and deserves all he gets.

Like honestly....I can understand dudes feeling however they feel about that lifestyle..... But she was honest. So he was in the complete wrong. No debate in my opinion.

If that above information is true, the transexual told the dude she was trans within 20 minutes of meeting him.

Fuck that dude. He's wrong as fuck, and deserves all he gets.

Like honestly....I can understand dudes feeling however they feel about that lifestyle..... But she was honest. So he was in the complete wrong. No debate in my opinion.

And thing is literally nobody would’ve known had he not did this. Fuck around and be somebody bitch. Not to stereotype Latino niggas but they go hard on that machismo. I feel like a lot of other folks would’ve took the L in peace. And really it’s only an L if they had sex. If they ain’t even do anything and he just mad cuz he texted a transgender he was probably already crazy.

And thing is literally nobody would’ve known had he not did this. Fuck around and be somebody bitch. Not to stereotype Latino niggas but they go hard on that machismo. I feel like a lot of other folks would’ve took the L in peace. And really it’s only an L if they had sex. If they ain’t even do anything and he just mad cuz he texted a transgender he was probably already crazy.
You can't be so thirsty that you ignore shit either.

20 mins in she told him. Dude had to been over aggressive to the point she HAD to tell him.

Again...I work at bars...I see them.... They try to swerve niggaz when they know the dude not bout that life. Like I don't know where y'all be at... But I never saw anyone trans try to "trick" niggaz.... Mainly.. Cuz niggaz crazy and do shit like this....

Like what neighborhood was it in. Was it a gay community?? Like even at 18 you can't be so pressed for pussy you hanging out in a known gay neighborhood. I mean that's total speculation... But lemme do a few Google's right quick....

so the trans waited till the kid was there to say he was trans.

And yes. He’s a kid and the trans is a predator just like M. Houston.

Safe to say he got domed off first... otherwise I can’t imagined being enraged at this to the point of murder.

mad as hell, yes. But murder? Nah
Highly doubt it....

He was prolly over aggressive damn near bout to buss in his pants and had to be told in the nicest way possible that he wasn't fucking with a natural born woman...

He was attracted to her and his insecurity couldn't allow that to set in

Back