Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

Why would the trans dude wait till they was in a sexual setting to say something if that is even true

so the trans waited till the kid was there to say he was trans.

And yes. He’s a kid and the trans is a predator just like M. Houston.

Stop it bruh. If all the trans did was get the kid to the house and then spilled the beans, there is really no defense for what the kid did. Yeah, he's 18, but 18 should be old enough to not kill over that bullshit. Even if he hated the trans, he should have valued his own life enough not to throw it away so easily.

Stop it bruh. If all the trans did was get the kid to the house and then spilled the beans, there is really no defense for what the kid did. Yeah, he's 18, but 18 should be old enough to not kill over that bullshit. Even if he hated the trans, he should have valued his own life enough not to throw it away so easily.

Dude is obviously lying bruh. They was kissing and shit. They obviously had prior contact before because he didn’t just show up at the trans dude house all by himself on the strength of nothing

Y’all like to pick and choose when somebody said they did something Sexual to someone or not.

You can't be so thirsty that you ignore shit either.

20 mins in she told him. Dude had to been over aggressive to the point she HAD to tell him.

Again...I work at bars...I see them.... They try to swerve niggaz when they know the dude not bout that life. Like I don't know where y'all be at... But I never saw anyone trans try to "trick" niggaz.... Mainly.. Cuz niggaz crazy and do shit like this....

Like what neighborhood was it in. Was it a gay community?? Like even at 18 you can't be so pressed for pussy you hanging out in a known gay neighborhood. I mean that's total speculation... But lemme do a few Google's right quick....

exactly! That’s why I don’t be believing these stories these niggas got. Bruh you knew something was different but you ignored it and now bam here we are

exactly! That’s why I don’t be believing these stories these niggas got. Bruh you knew something was different but you ignored it and now bam here we are

Bruh. Some trans folks can really pass fam and you know that.

I lived in LA and seen this shit.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Highly doubt it....

He was prolly over aggressive damn near bout to buss in his pants and had to be told in the nicest way possible that he wasn't fucking with a natural born woman...

He was attracted to her and his insecurity couldn't allow that to set in

If nothing sexual actually happened, that’s a funny story you tell your day 1s that y’all can laugh at and you know they won’t go around telling everybody else.

One time I picked my cousin up At a freeway off ramp late one night. Of course I had to ask what this dude was doin out there in LA at that time of night.

annnnd he told me the story of the niggabitch he got into a brawl with on the damn 105 freeway.

I know for sure he ain’t GAY gay, because he got 14 goin on 15 kids and a plethora of baby mommas. Super OG killer blood nigga. I would never question his manhood on that note.

but since we grew up together, and I consider him and his brothers to be basically like my own brothers... you goddamn right when we get together and the situation allow it Im fuckin bringing that shit up lmaooo

I seen him do some foul shit to other niggas, but he ain’t kill THAT nigga. I’m sure he would have if something happened first tho

Bruh. Some trans folks can really pass fam and you know that.

I lived in LA and seen this shit.

im not saying you lying I’m just saying I don’t believe most of these people when they say they got tricked. I don’t think trans people are playing with their lives like that. They know better than anybody the danger

If nothing sexual actually happened, that’s a funny story you tell your day 1s that y’all can laugh at and you know they won’t go around telling everybody else.

One time I picked my cousin up At a freeway off ramp late one night. Of course I had to ask what this dude was doin out there in LA at that time of night.

annnnd he told me the story of the niggabitch he got into a brawl with on the damn 105 freeway.

I know for sure he ain’t GAY gay, because he got 14 goin on 15 kids and a plethora of baby mommas. Super OG killer blood nigga. I would never question his manhood on that note.

but since we grew up together, and I consider him and his brothers to be basically like my own brothers... you goddamn right when we get together and the situation allow it Im fuckin bringing that shit up lmaooo

Mad kids and being street don’t mean straight tho. If he been to prison man idk

20 minutes after meeting the dude asked her if she was a girl, and she told him she was trans.

His words.

I ain't trying to hear deception. Dude was attracted and going extra hard tryna push up....

Maybe you ain't seen a plethora of thirsty ass niggaz.....

I've seen niggaz with their noses so wide open they dancing with trans and their homies laughing cuz the shit obvious as hell... But the dude be open...

He played himself... All the evidence points to that exactly...

Who's tryna fuck a chick 20 minutes after meeting her??

A thirsty ass over aggressive ass nigga....

Like how you don't see that shit?

20 minutes??

Like... Y'all got it... This fight on ESPN is good as shit

I think I might have misread your post Monk

If so, my bad, I'm high and watching this fight

Wouldn't be surprised if the kid was a repressed homosexual if what Du is saying is true. So he was hanging around the gay part of town and picked up somebody...smells funny
Bruh knew what he was doing, then doubted him self so he asked was she a girl

His words... She said no, and then he said he had to go.

Then he said... His words... He couldn't get her face out of his head....

So he went BACK.....

TWICE

He was in a gay community!!

He saw the trans, and he was attracted to her. That nigga was fucked up before he met her.

Prolly not his first body. Fuck him.

Back