Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

And I'll now make my assumptions...

I kinda think the trans was a prostitute. It's not said anywhere

But alllllll the evidence points to that...

And this ain't moving goalposts....

But facts

He said within 20 minutes of meeting she told him she was trans

He said when he first met her she invited him back to the crib.....

The only situation that makes sense to me is buying ass...

And if you selling ass in a gay community.....is it not natural to assume the dude know it's not straight up?

Damn. This shit makes the most sense.

Fuck it. I’m with this theory.

so he was definitely wrong then he literally killed somebody for being transgendered. Wasn’t no bait and switch no trickery. In a gay neighborhood I mean where is this deception that justifies this in your eyes?
Uhh yes it was bait n switch trickery. He initially thought it was a female. The article you posted said the trannys face kept bothering dude

He’s still a kid bruh.

the trans invited that kid to his house.

I don’t care what the kid was looking for. The trans is twice the age.

I feel the same as I do with the M. Houston shit. Predator.

Folks call Cosby a predator when the ladies was showing up to his hotel and his spot

R-Kelly is a fucking predator even though them girls wanted him.

With that being said. I’m pretty sure they didn’t know their ages. So I might roll back on calling the trans person a predator

Kellz messed with kids and they can’t give consent. Bill Cosby drugged em up they can’t give consent. 18 and 37 is creepy and predatory. But Kellz and Bill shit ain’t on that level. Like if Marcus Houston got killed for messing with that girl because she is 18 people would be more outraged. 18 is universally considered adult. Now if they found out he groomed this girl since she was 15 then he would get no remorse. This situation says this dude or kid or boy didn’t know this older trans person. So within 20 minutes he decides to end somebody life. Literally gone and not because of age but because of who you are. That’s not wild to you?

Uhh yes it was bait n switch trickery. He initially thought it was a female. The article you posted said the trannys face kept bothering dude

but he was notified within 20 mins it wasn’t like he was lead on for months or something. He in the gay community I mean cmon now

Marquette park being a gay community is news to me

I seen that typed out at least 8 times now lol
Jumping through hoops to try to paint lil dude in a bad light
He's a murderer that's bad enough
But all the : it was a gay community, he should've known smh foh

Can u imagine that being switched around on a female?
Duwop be like : there were biker bars all around the community and that part of town was a well known haven for criminals. She was walking around with a gun she was asking for it, she knew what she was getting into....she was on a mission

Dawg, I would 100% say the same shit if it was a woman.

If this was a chick who was going into dudes cribs after talking to them for 20 minutes.. She was placing herself in a situation where I ain't calling her a victim. She knew what she was going in there for.

You can't be so thirsty that you ignore shit either.

20 mins in she told him. Dude had to been over aggressive to the point she HAD to tell him.

Again...I work at bars...I see them.... They try to swerve niggaz when they know the dude not bout that life. Like I don't know where y'all be at... But I never saw anyone trans try to "trick" niggaz.... Mainly.. Cuz niggaz crazy and do shit like this....

Like what neighborhood was it in. Was it a gay community?? Like even at 18 you can't be so pressed for pussy you hanging out in a known gay neighborhood. I mean that's total speculation... But lemme do a few Google's right quick....
The community is called Marquette Park

Mostly white, over 10 gay bars, and the site of pride parades.

It was a gay community. The kid was being thirsty and not paying attention.

Detective Du

:hahaha:

And also, this nigga was not raped...

He went in there trying to fuck and asked her if she was a girl....

So adding that to the discussion is just trying to push the argument in your favor with shit that simply isn't at play...

She did not lure him in...

She did but prey on him...

He was in her neighborhood.

His words they met up and she invited him in.

Sounds to me like he buying ass. But y'all figure that one out.

But facts are 20 minutes after meeting her found out she was a trans..

That nigga was tryna fuck

Dawg, I would 100% say the same shit if it was a woman.

If this was a chick who was going into dudes cribs after talking to them for 20 minutes.. She was placing herself in a situation where I ain't calling her a victim. She knew what she was going in there for.
So if she wears a skimpy dress around niggas its fair game for her to get violated?

I mean, she knew what type of attention it would get right?

Reactions: GNS
Back