Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

bruh if you can’t tell by that and probably by the voice and the ease of getting it that there gotta be something up. This ain’t like a like somebody that can pass. Looks like a trans. Like use deductive reasoning

I'm speaking over all with any trans and a man not just on this situation.

So you didn't answer my question

It's not really an opinion though. That's pretty much what the law allows. You can believe what you want, but this dude is going to jail and him saying "I got tricked" isn't going to change that.

This whole rationale that tricking someone into sex is an offense punishable by death is bit crazy given how much men lie and obfuscate the truth to get pussy. Let's see how many of these niggas continue to push that rhetoric when chicks start killing dudes that lie about their finances and relationship statuses just so they can fuck.

It really is an opinion. The law is nothing but the opinions of a group of people that agree with each other. Just like there is a groups of people that disagree with many laws that are on the books in this country.

I don't give a fuck about him going to jail cause he killed that tranny. Him going to jail doesn't even factor into anything I've said in my replies to what you've posted.

The fact that you are trying to equate the lies straight men and women tell each other to that of a tranny tricking a straight man into a sexual situation them is just fucking retarded.

I don't even care about whatever you reply with the fact that you tried to equate that lets me know I ain't about to read shit else you post in here.

So its silly to you that a man that dresses as a woman to immediately tell another man who thinks that they are actually a woman that they are actually a man?

I don’t think a person should say they trans in regular conversation for sex situations idk. Cuz niggas can kill you just cuz you said hi or some shit

I don’t think a person should say they trans in regular conversation for sex situations idk. Cuz niggas can kill you just cuz you said hi or some shit

I get not just telling a person in a random conversation.

Not saying something when the convo is based a person trying to holla for sex down the line or right then and there IMO they should definitely say something. Shit if they're uncomfortable telling the person in private move that convo to a public place or have some people around who they know will protect them if it turns violent.

IMO less chance of a violent reaction in telling someone that they are a trans before any type of touching or sexual acts than to let that any of that happen then say something afterwards.

It really is an opinion. The law is nothing but the opinions of a group of people that agree with each other. Just like there is a groups of people that disagree with many laws that are on the books in this country.

I don't give a fuck about him going to jail cause he killed that tranny. Him going to jail doesn't even factor into anything I've said in my replies to what you've posted.

The fact that you are trying to equate the lies straight men and women tell each other to that of a tranny tricking a straight man into a sexual situation them is just fucking retarded.

I don't even care about whatever you reply with the fact that you tried to equate that lets me know I ain't about to read shit else you post in here.

At the end of the day, I don't know how women feel when they are lied to. I'm not saying I think the lies that men tell women are the same as a trans person lying. I'm saying that women might feel a certain way and can use your same logic to defend their actions. You can get pissy about that all you want, but you're the one in here pointing out that everyone has their own opinions, so you can't really turn around and say that a female can't feel that killing is justified when she finds out the dude she thought was monogamous and was letting bust raw has been doing the same thing with 5 other chicks. At least in that case, the nigga actually is putting her life in jeopardy.

At the end of the day, I don't know how women feel when they are lied to. I'm not saying I think the lies that men tell women are the same as a trans person lying. I'm saying that women might feel a certain way and can use your same logic to defend their actions. You can get pissy about that all you want, but you're the one in here pointing out that everyone has their own opinions, so you can't really turn around and say that a female can't feel that killing is justified when she finds out the dude she thought was monogamous and was letting bust raw has been doing the same thing with 5 other chicks. At least in that case, the nigga actually is putting her life in jeopardy.

The lies ain’t the same.

The lies ain’t the same.

That is an opinion. As men, we would consider being tricked by a trans person to be a severe violation. Even time this topic comes up, a chick will come in and act like it's not a big deal. At the end of the day, you can't tell a chick how to feel about being lied to any more than she can tell you. Any further argument is solely emotions based on your part and not really based on reason.

View attachment 303469
Hmmm this lil dude gone forever now he gonna be in prison with men the rest of his life. If this was 20 minutes I’m assuming he didn’t have sex with her. She probably invited him in might been some tricking or whatever. I get being pissed I get a straight dude being mad. But this lil nigga fucked his whole life
How this person know all this? Did the tran contact them between the time that Orlando left and came back with a gun? How they know what Orlando told the investigator?

some part of details don’t make sense. He shot her then returned with a gun. How you return with a gun if you shot the tran the first time?

Back