Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

View attachment 303591
like come on y’all buying this tricked excuse really I mean really
1575008327_132fa7ca4a2aaf9024871876311cb39a.jpg

He’s still a kid bruh.

the trans invited that kid to his house.

I don’t care what the kid was looking for. The trans is twice the age.

I feel the same as I do with the M. Houston shit. Predator.

Folks call Cosby a predator when the ladies was showing up to his hotel and his spot

R-Kelly is a fucking predator even though them girls wanted him.

With that being said. I’m pretty sure they didn’t know their ages. So I might roll back on calling the trans person a predator
But if it was a 37 year old woman, would she still be a predator?

Highly doubt it....

He was prolly over aggressive damn near bout to buss in his pants and had to be told in the nicest way possible that he wasn't fucking with a natural born woman...

He was attracted to her and his insecurity couldn't allow that to set in

that ain't insecurity, his natural instincts were violated.
I've discussed this in another thread, but when you feign the appearance of a woman,especially when that individual can basically pass as one, you trigger a natural, instinctive response in a man. He becomes interested based on visual cues and this is hard-wired in each of us.

He was attracted because he saw what appeared to him to be a woman, and that "woman" appeared to desire him as well. Upon finding out this was not a woman but a man in disguise... well... any number of things can happen at that point.

Had he walked off and killed himself, would the tranny see jail time for a bait-and-switch that drove him to suicide?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
that ain't insecurity, his natural instincts were violated.
I've discussed this in another thread, but when you feign the appearance of a woman,especially when that individual can basically pass as one, you trigger a natural, instinctive response in a man. He becomes interested based on visual cues and this is hard-wired in each of us.

He was attracted because he saw what appeared to him to be a woman, and that "woman" appeared to desire him as well. Upon finding out this was not a woman but a man in disguise... well... any number of things can happen at that point.

Had he walked off and killed himself, would the tranny see jail time for a bait-and-switch that drove him to suicide?

Bait and switch lol

Again, you got the right to kill in defense of yourself or someone else. You don't have the right to kill because you're embarrassed you spent the last 20 mins with a woman that you thought was a biological man.

Did the kid have the right to feel angry if he truly didn't know what was happening? Sure. It's not a reason to take a life though.

Again, you got the right to kill in defense of yourself or someone else. You don't have the right to kill because you're embarrassed you spent the last 20 mins with a woman that you thought was a biological man.

Did the kid have the right to feel angry if he truly didn't know what was happening? Sure. It's not a reason to take a life though.

You can have that opinion and an opinion is neither right nor wrong. But I 100% disagree with your opinion about this.

IMO if he was tricked he has every right to do what he did in killing that man.

Reactions: GNS
Bruh, you're just being difficult now. I don't know if this kid was tricked or not, but you know as well as I do that there are real women that look just as fucked up as that trans and dudes that would holla at them and take them home with no fucks given.

if you say so. Ijs if he in a gay neighborhood and you bout to smash somebody within 20 minutes I mean did you really get duped

So off gp she supposed to tell somebody immediately she is trans? Isn’t 20 minutes almost immediately? If he had to ask then he knew it won’t right

Back