Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

Never even paid attention smh

Some weirdo shit but niggas not about to cancel Big cause he liked Trannys

Knock it off

its a trans dude here who I went to school with and I've heard numerous stories, even from his own folks about how he'll go out and party with people get them pissy drunk and then let them smash. I aint even bout to go into all the detail that they were saying but yea , its fucking trickery at its finest and this nigga goes around bragging about it.

& nah I don't feel sorry for anybody thats on that type of shit
Smash how?
I mean.....Am I the only nigga that reaches around to play with the coochie?

I can't see it.

Ain't no way a dude ain't know.

I’m sorry, but the sheer viciousness of this killing warrants 30-to-life on this one.

Coming back to shoot a muhfucka after they’re dead....TWICE??

He should be grateful that in itself doesn’t make this a Murder 1 case, cause that dude would NEVER go home.

Rest In Peace to Mr. Hernandez. In light of that, I will say trans folk have the responsibility to let perspective partners know what the shit is before shit gets too far.

corrected.

Just 'cause a man gets implants, cuts his dick off, and get on hormones don't mean he's female.

Last edited:
U niggaz got more excuses than whites tryna excuse a cop for shooting an unarmed brotha.
Jumping through all types of hoops to say the lil dude knew or he was gay or into it.
None of yall know.
These trannys usually try to trick the wrong one and end up dead
Betting it's the case here
And since when is a young dude smashing an older bitch make him a loser lol
What world?

I repeat Fair
It's like they're inventing whole backstories and shit.

Attachments

• 037_1435549631706.png
    037_1435549631706.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: GNS
just saying bruh does it hurt you as a man that other people want to title themselves differently or you one of those people who just can’t respect it no matter what?

I don't give a fuck what you do, but I'm still going to speak reality. Reality is XX: Female, XY: Male, and there's absolutely nothing you can do that will change that. You can ape the appearance, but you can never, ever be that which you are not biologically and niggas like you have a serious problem with that.

I don't give a fuck what you do, but I'm still going to speak reality. Reality is XX: Female, XY: Male, and there's absolutely nothing you can do that will change that. You can ape the appearance, but you can never, ever be that which you are not biologically and niggas like you have a serious problem with that.

I don’t have a problem with it. But if you truly don’t give a fuck why the need to go hard everytime it’s brought up. It ain’t harming you and you ain’t harming them. So I don’t get it

Do you feel that way when white folks say they black?

no I don’t like it when you consider yourself black when you are a obvious white man with white privileged Thor. Which has a bigger impact on your life race relations or other people going by a different gender?

Back