Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

Yall gotta chill with thinking dude already knew and didn't wanna get exposed. Going back multiple times to shoot the dead body indicates his outrage. He was shocked

he also could’ve faced exposure or she coulda tried to leave him and he wasn’t with it.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Funny he would be a loser but if the 40yr old was bad as ms Trinidad he would’ve been getting all type of dap. Youngin tried to bag a 40yr old for clout and it backfired on him cause it turned out to be a tranny
Yea for some but not for me.

There's no daps to give to them pedo female teachers that prey on young boys.

Never liked that angle, because if it was reversed they would be r.kelly

No one deserves to die.

This is a child that killed her, not a grown man though.
If he didn’t know she was trans, he should’ve been told and given the choice to go forward. Who knows, maybe he was and something else went down.

Shit is sad all around.
Boom

I just find hard to believe you can be tricked and not know it

I think some of these dudes have been “tricked”.

Couldn’t be me.

I remember there being a tranny nurse and a tranny CNA at my job and I could tell IMMEDIATELY that these were men.

Saw one working at the Taco Bell drive thru a few months back.

Bruh, you can tell.

and if he already knew dude was trans? Which seems to always be the case.

and yea that 19 year difference is wild I don’t what people have in common 20 years apart

If he knew the dude was trans that means he’s gay.

So how is this a straight male issue?

U niggaz got more excuses than whites tryna excuse a cop for shooting an unarmed brotha.
Jumping through all types of hoops to say the lil dude knew or he was gay or into it.
None of yall know.
These trannys usually try to trick the wrong one and end up dead
Betting it's the case here
And since when is a young dude smashing an older bitch make him a loser lol
What world?

I repeat Fair

Lmao.

I wanted to put your straight if you like the opposite sex

then I wanted to say youre gay if you don’t lke the opposite sex.

Trump-mocks-disabilityx.gif

THIIIIS... is the reason why a bruh don drink shit. In LA now but moved here from the ATL.
There were plenty in the ATL but they all seemed pretty obvious back in the day.

But this ain't then...
some trans ?females? these days have been surgically masterminded. Especially in LA.

But ...IN MY BOOK
if a chick it is even at the point
where she act actin like she want to put your dick in her mouth
----- you should have already had your hands on the merchandise
and know what you gettin.

"ROOKIE MISTAKE YOUNG BRUH"

Not fair bruh. Not fair. Lol

I got them damn rug rats running around here and shit. Fucking up my train of though. Especially my oldest who I was bout to cave his damn chest in just now getting smart.

It was a good though so I laughed when I should have tripped his ass when he walked by me.

Back