Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

The tranny didn’t fool the 18 year old; more than likely, the tranny threatened to expose the relationship and the 18 year old wasn’t gonna allow that and knew he had to act. I find it difficult to believe you can’t tell when a dude is pretending to be a woman. I’ve seen trannies walking down the street from a distance and knew it was a man. So, the 18 year old knew he was messing with a dude and he didn’t want anybody else to find out about it so he killed him to keep it a secret.

I'd agree with that if the kid just killed the trans person and tried to get away with the crime. That's more like how people act when they want to hide something. However, him going back just to shoot the corpse sounds to me like he was basically crazy with rage. That seems more like reaction to having your whole world turned on its head.

How you not know during sex?

its a trans dude here who I went to school with and I've heard numerous stories, even from his own folks about how he'll go out and party with people get them pissy drunk and then let them smash. I aint even bout to go into all the detail that they were saying but yea , its fucking trickery at its finest and this nigga goes around bragging about it.

& nah I don't feel sorry for anybody thats on that type of shit

its a trans dude here who I went to school with and I've heard numerous stories, even from his own folks about how he'll go out and party with people get them pissy drunk and then let them smash. I aint even bout to go into all the detail that they were saying but yea , its fucking trickery at its finest and this nigga goes around bragging about it.

Yikes

He prolly got sucked off. then when he reached down into the trans person's pants, to get ready to smash. He found a dick hard as a rock nh.

I believe this is how alotta trans ppl get killed.

So you saying he probably sexually assaulted the trans person?

So you saying he probably sexually assaulted the trans person?

Uhh no. Im sayin they were prolly having what the young dude thought was a regular sexual encounter. Only to reach down and find a hard dick and not a wet pussy.

I thought i was pretty clear.

Lol first off if you smashing a chick without seeing her pussy and you hitting from the back I’m assume you down with it. Like these drunk stories are no excuse. And going by that even with their voice. I just find hard to believe you can be tricked and not know it

Back