Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

U niggaz got more excuses than whites tryna excuse a cop for shooting an unarmed brotha.
Jumping through all types of hoops to say the lil dude knew or he was gay or into it.
None of yall know.
These trannys usually try to trick the wrong one and end up dead
Betting it's the case here
And since when is a young dude smashing an older bitch make him a loser lol
What world?

I repeat Fair

So we reaching but you not? Ok

Idk it's kinda funny that it's constantly pushed on us to care about trans people feelings (rightfully so) but if a dude feels he been violated by a trans deception it's not supposed to matter

We need to be consistent about the shit

It matters but nobody about to excuse killing

You play with someone’s manhood and things like this happen. Stop playing with someone’s manhood. Though I know some of you don’t put too much value on that and are moist. Gotdamn, some of y’all niggas just need to come out the closet already.

SYSBM
Manhood isn't defined by your sexuality. What happens if a nigga like Idris Elba, Deontay Wilder or Denzel Washington comes out the closet?

Lol first off if you smashing a chick without seeing her pussy and you hitting from the back I’m assume you down with it. Like these drunk stories are no excuse. And going by that even with their voice. I just find hard to believe you can be tricked and not know it

Like i said there's more to that shit that i aint about to go into, just know that nigga out here living foul.

its pretty much a topic of discussion around here so its probably also only a matter of time before somebody fuck him up behind that shit

It is what it is

As some of us know, the person in bed with Biggie, wearing the braids, is a tranny. Years later, is alleged HE was killed because HIS lover didn’t know he was a tranny.

...oh look, it’s the nigga that admittedly coughs up hair balls. Smh, get this moist nigga the fuck outta here.

Lol I should have never told y'all niggas nothing man lol

So does this black trans individual life matter?

stop it.

This ain't even remotely the same scenario and you know it. Black Lives Matter when we die, unarmed, at the hands of the police. This is just some hood nigga shit. It'd be different if this was some trans nigga running from a cop, no weapon, and the the cop shot him in the back. Then we march. But this is some ole hood ass bullshit that really could have been avoided if said tranny nigga would have been honest.

stop it.

This ain't even remotely the same scenario and you know it. Black Lives Matter when we die, unarmed, at the hands of the police. This is just some hood nigga shit. It'd be different if this was some trans nigga running from a cop, no weapon, and the the cop shot him in the back. Then we march. But this is some ole hood ass bullshit that really could have been avoided if said tranny nigga would have been honest.

ok pops

I’m sorry, but the sheer viciousness of this killing warrants 30-to-life on this one.

Coming back to shoot a muhfucka after they’re dead....TWICE??

He should be grateful that in itself doesn’t make this a Murder 1 case, cause that dude would NEVER go home.

Rest In Peace to Ms. Hernandez. In light of that, I will say trans folk have the responsibility to let perspective partners know what the shit is before shit gets too far.

It is what it is

As some of us know, the person in bed with Biggie, wearing the braids, is a tranny. Years later, is alleged HE was killed because HIS lover didn’t know he was a tranny.

I always thought the chick looked manly but I don’t think the surgeries were even that good back then

Back