Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

nh at you wanting me to mess with trannies. Ohh wait! Didnt you give a tranny out here ya number and you entertained the calls? Then it became sexual harrassment?

Wait...

That aint why you left right?...

Right?

Yikes
Not at all she hit me up like a few months ago still thinking I was in Charlotte and wanted to check on me I can tell she wanted to smash because as soon as I said I moved she was like what’s the point in talking or being buddy buddy and said byeee

I was hurt mane because the only reason I didn’t stop talking to them when I found out was because I thought that was a fucked up thing to do

oh wait this isn’t the thread for this...

RIP to the trans woman and that guy should go away for life you don’t kill ppl even if they did “trick” you

Not at all she hit me up like a few months ago still thinking I was in Charlotte and wanted to check on me I can tell she wanted to smash because as soon as I said I moved she was like what’s the point in talking or being buddy buddy and said byeee

I was hurt mane because the only reason I didn’t stop talking to them when I found out was because I thought that was a fucked up thing to do

oh wait this isn’t the thread for this...

RIP to the trans woman and that guy should go away for life you don’t kill ppl even if they did “trick” you
Yo...

Pleading insainty might get him a light sentence but I doubt this young will ever get out of prison in his 20's

At 17 he take good plea do 10 - 15 yrs and be home between 27 - 32. Still plenty of life to live at 30 yrs old.

Anything over 15 yrs and he got fucked around

The tranny didn’t fool the 18 year old; more than likely, the tranny threatened to expose the relationship and the 18 year old wasn’t gonna allow that and knew he had to act. I find it difficult to believe you can’t tell when a dude is pretending to be a woman. I’ve seen trannies walking down the street from a distance and knew it was a man. So, the 18 year old knew he was messing with a dude and he didn’t want anybody else to find out about it so he killed him to keep it a secret.

The tranny didn’t fool the 18 year old; more than likely, the tranny threatened to expose the relationship and the 18 year old wasn’t gonna allow that and knew he had to act. I find it difficult to believe you can’t tell when a dude is pretending to be a woman. I’ve seen trannies walking down the street from a distance and knew it was a man. So, the 18 year old knew he was messing with a dude and he didn’t want anybody else to find out about it so he killed him to keep it a secret.

So you believe the 18 year is gay and didn’t want anybody to find out?

Back