Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: 18 yo teen kills Transgender after going home with her and finding out she was a man.

No, the victim did not deserve to be murdered.

Besides the gender deception, I think age played a part too. That boy still in high school and the victim was 37. The killer was taken advantage of in some respects too.
Word?

Damn shame...so many L's....

I just don’t think folks really be fooled like how you not know and you’re about to be intimate
men who never really been in the presence of a trans can't believe they're in the presence of one because they're so unfamiliar with that it's almost unbelievable to them that their dealing with a man.

Some of them do look like women.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I could think of a buncha reasons I'd be angry enough to kill someone. This prolly one of them.

Since its not me, I can say he's thrown his life away but on the other hand if they had sex that's his rape by the trannie.

I'ma go ahead and say fair

Reactions: GNS
I just don’t think folks really be fooled like how you not know and you’re about to be intimate

Come on bruh? You see some of the bonafide women some of these dudes be taking home? It's not surprising that dudes are fooled. I mean I don't know how you could have full on sex without knowing, but it's certainly possible for a dude with low standards and alcohol in his system to go home with a trans and think nothing of it.

Anyway, this is foul. The guy was wronged, but killing isn't a legitimate reaction to every wrong a person faces.

The fact lil homie went back twice to just shoot a deadbody shows how enraged this made him

^^^^^This right here

While pretty much anybody could make a case that killing somebody is wrong no matter what they may have done, tha fact that dude went back and shot tha person on several occasions let’s you know how fucked up psychologically this had dude....I think from a “criminal” stand point this is gonna come down to more than just “is it fair or foul”

Back