Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Facebook, Messenger, What’s App Down

Somewhere…somebody has prolly had a stroke tryin’ to post of FB that FB is down

Anyway I got on IG during tha pandemic for versuz purposes…never made a single post and don’t even know how to…don’t have any other social media accounts so this don’t even bother me in tha slightest

:shrug2:

Wonder how many people gonna share this but not know what they are looking at. Most People dont even know the IP address for facebook let alone what ip routes, arp tables and routing protocols are.

I read the comments for some experts…not seeing anyone shoot it down

I don’t know how reliable this site is for news or how reliable their source is, but it looks like someone has to go on site to Facebook to fix it and because of the outage they couldn’t get into the doors. Even when they do they still have to connect with the experts who are remote and the outage of course makes that a tough sell too.

Basically they’re saying the sites are no longer even on the internet right now. Something to do with an update they tried to implement that went wrong. Bet they were trying to rush and put all of those rules back in place that lady was whistleblowing about and fucked everything up, lol.

I don’t know how reliable this site is for news or how reliable their source is, but it looks like someone has to go on site to Facebook to fix it and because of the outage they couldn’t get into the doors. Even when they do they still have to connect with the experts who are remote and the outage of course makes that a tough sell too.

Basically they’re saying the sites are no longer even on the internet right now. Something to do with an update they tried to implement that went wrong. Bet they were trying to rush and put all of those rules back in place that lady was whistleblowing about and fucked everything up, lol.

Basically nerds have to leave their computers and go into the outside world and use other means of connecting with people like....picking up the phone and talking to colleagues to resolve! Bwahaha 🤣

Back