Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Facebook, Messenger, What’s App Down

Just from watching that Eddie Griffin video, its clear a lot of black entertainers watch the same YT & IG conspiracy videos.

When it first went down a FB employee was giving updates on reddit before he got caught and had to delete his account. The jest of it was company cut costs in key areas to save money, something went wrong from an update. Because of the cost cuts, key people that should of been on site were instead in remote positions scattered all over. And the outage was so bad that FB employees ID cards didnt even work to let them in the building.

I hope everyone is paying attention. This lady is not a whistleblower and she admitted a bunch of times she never even worked on the shit she was discussing in front of the senate. How did she get to 60 minutes? Her PR team? Lol How is any of this possible?

Facebook responded by saying the rules of the internet need to be updated.

This what happens when you cheer on censorship because you don’t like what someone is saying. They about to fuck the internet up.

!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to add that this has been going on for a min. People that helped make/grow FB, made a ton of money, then after they leave, they start doing a PR run talking about how FB is bad and are all against social media and usually end it by plugging their new company. Shit is goofy af, but people eat it up.

I forgot to add that this has been going on for a min. People that helped make/grow FB, made a ton of money, then after they leave, they start doing a PR run talking about how FB is bad and are all against social media and usually end it by plugging their new company. Shit is goofy af, but people eat it up.

So it's not possible to be there at the inception and see it morph into something that yall didnt initially intend it to.. leave and then try to start from scratch with the original vision?

TIM211025_Facebook.Cover_.FINAL_.jpg

So it's not possible to be there at the inception and see it morph into something that yall didnt initially intend it to.. leave and then try to start from scratch with the original vision?
Totally possible, but I'm not going to really listen to people who helped spear head this, profited, then want to speak out against it on some fake moral high ground, after they decided they made enough money and want to move on.

Back