Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Facebook, Messenger, What’s App Down

I tried putting my people on to this but they refused to check it out. I had already reached these conclusions years before this dropped and left social media before I saw it but it was still a very good watch and confirmed everything I already figured to be the truth about social media. After you watch this you will definitely get rid of that trash from your life. I literally just have lowkey pages I use to check the news and sports. Y'all can keep those boomerangs, dog filters and IG hoes. I'm good over here with the forums.

Saw this. Highly recommend it. There was a time where I turned off most of my notifications. It was glorious

it sucks we only have Cox here where i live. like it fucking SUCKS...

well i lie, we also have AT&T but for some reason, i cant leave my abuser

out here, they reign supreme. CenturyLink still trying to push their bullshit ass DSL which some folks actually use, myself included (we have it as a backup in the event Cox is down... which happens quite often in this apartment). The fuckery is that CenturyLink also has this fast ass residential fiber-over-copper service, but it doesn't cover the whole city yet. We had it at one crib in the hood, but couldn't get it at our houses in much nicer neighborhoods.

Back