Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Facebook, Messenger, What’s App Down

Thank you! This is exactly why I don't understand why niggas in here are celebrating

If it was gone for good it would be a way bigger deal than a just getting rid of opinionated people we don't like
I just wanna laugh at something that b

Something as huge as FB just go away. I know they'll get it together soon enough be in the meantime, they gonna get these jokes and memes

Thank you! This is exactly why I don't understand why niggas in here are celebrating

If it was gone for good it would be a way bigger deal than a just getting rid of opinionated people we don't like
They’ll figure it out. I think the disinformation and misinformation and echo chamber are much more disastrous to society than someone selling their homemade oils and cheap Chinese products.

What if all of this was an elaborate marketing strategy plan in line with Warner Brothers to promote this?!

the-matrix-resurrections-still.png

Prophecy said Ted from "Bill and Ted" will be the one to reset the Facebook but a lot of y'all don't want to be unplugged!

Idk I really think kids staying inside cuz parents ain’t trying to be outside watching them. Kids definitely ask to go to the park. But when we were 8-12 we could be outside parents can have front door closed and nothing was too crazy. But I think now way more parents have a fear of their kid being snatched up if you’re not 100% aware of what’s going on.

holy shit dude I have no clue. I was just seeing if there was anyone who understood this to say “y’all don’t know what you’re looking at this ain’t that”.. that is all.
Calm down dude. I was legit asking because I dont use Twitter at all. I Dont know if people have verified accounts or what. Dats it.

Back