Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Facebook, Messenger, What’s App Down

Are they experts because they say they are? Or they are known people?

holy shit dude I have no clue. I was just seeing if there was anyone who understood this to say “y’all don’t know what you’re looking at this ain’t that”.. that is all.

The data is still there. The biggest issue isn't saving the data right now. The biggest issue is that Facebook is a vector for many business and entities. It the second biggest next to Google.

Think about how many times you go to log in somewhere and it says "Log in with Google". Well "Log in with Facebook" doesn't exist right now because there is currently no destination. The route is still there but there is no response to any Facebook query thus it is "Down" and not "Gone"

Facebook is a vector for many business and entities. It the second biggest next to Google.

Think about how many times you go to log in somewhere and it says "Log in with Google". Well "Log in with Facebook" doesn't exist right now
Thank you! This is exactly why I don't understand why niggas in here are celebrating

If it was gone for good it would be a way bigger deal than a just getting rid of opinionated people we don't like

Read up on it a little bit.

From a technical standpoint, this isnt that hard of a fix. Might just be time consuming.

To all the developers and solutions architects out there, this is why disaster recovery and failover is so important

The worst is when a mfer that got your number posts on your wall for you to call them

I was about to mentioned that too. Dawg I hate that sht with a passion. They go from calling them to over to FB wall to tell them to call them.....instead of texting them smh 🤣🤣

Back