Welcome To aBlackWeb

Evictions to hit 750,000 households, Goldman says

Imma say this once not to adress anyone. But because I come from a government that fails its people daily and is not in the western world. If you think what you have is bad, trust me there is a lot worse. If you believe the option is to be cynical on your own government then you already lost. You cant change by doing nothing. Grab crumbs or shake the dinning table - but if you don't do either or anything in between you lose. COVID is proof.

Imma say this once not to adress anyone. But because I come from a government that fails its people daily and is not in the western world. If you think what you have is bad, trust me there is a lot worse. If you believe the option is to be cynical on your own government then you already lost. You cant change by doing nothing. Grab crumbs or shake the dinning table - but if you don't do either or anything in between you lose. COVID is proof.
Well people call this having a victim olympics. Or the someone always doing worse.
this shit is about perspective at the end of the day.

So you're shaming him for his living conditions in the very same thread thats about.......nevermind...

I apologized lol i but I get we should never complain about our condition or try to work to make it better let’s just work for white folks and complain about how they buy up our neighborhoods.

The point of this is what? Do we not know people have it much worse? We got it better than most Africans so why we doing the Black Lives Matter thing?

this is such a weak stance

why pay taxes and push the importance of voting for ppl to regulate laws if they dont have any plans on helping the general public?

like someone said “If your government isn’t here to do for you then you should be ungovernable bc why are you letting them tax and enforce laws against you for nothing”

????

This the smartest thing you've ever said on here and the answer is we shouldn't

"No taxation without representation."

Problem is, the representation we have doesn't really have our best interests at heart.

Interesting posts in this thread. It does beg the question if there is a difference in giving up on change because you're now so jaded that you believe no change can happen so now you become the "all about me and mines" type vs those who refuse to participate in the system as is as their form of advocating for change.

Kind of hard to be critical of the 2nd group and call them cowardly if you're part of that 1st group because both have shown a weakness to cave in under pressure.

Interesting posts in this thread. It does beg the question if there is a difference in giving up on change because you're now so jaded that you believe no change can happen so now you become the "all about me and mines" type vs those who refuse to participate in the system as is as their form of advocating for change.
It's an intriguing contest and contrast of what to do that will bring about resolution for all, because I don't see it

Last edited:
There is no one solution because we are all in different places looking at each other with more hatred than those that created the damn problem.
Those that “make it” need to reach back
Those that are trying to grow need to reach up.

crszy thing is each is trying to project they are better than the other. Each saying we don’t need people like you. No one is listening.

But we all still making the job easier for the people who created the problem by waiting on them to fix us when we got all we need.

Man, let me find out Gee757 was a @Old Man Cain alias all along.

Ayo ummm chill b

giphy.gif

It's an intriguing contest and contrast of what do that will bring about resolution for all, because I don't see it

It's interesting but I also see the hypocrisy of calling someone weak when the entire premise of that argument is "I've been beaten down so much that I have given up helping others and now only help myself".

It's interesting but I also see the hypocrisy of calling someone weak when the entire premise of that argument is "I've been beaten down so much that I have given up helping others and now only help myself".
But this can be someone’s truth.

Back