Welcome To aBlackWeb

Evictions to hit 750,000 households, Goldman says

Yall can thank Donald Trump for that. I have to go and find the bill online but he signed a bill 2 years ago that people argued would do this. Trump ended the most human rights laws of any president.

What's even more wild is there were people on ABW who voted for Trump and wanted a second term with him. It would take Biden at least 2 terms to reverse the mayhem Trump caused.

trump is no longer in office so this excuse doesnt work.

dems were fully aware that the moratorium on evictions was going to end in the coming weeks.
biden had 0 plans on stopping evictions, if that was the case he wouldve pushed the moratorium thru congress instead of scotus

could it be dems wanted this result ?

:foh3:

no need to respond i already know the answer

its 2021 a lot of yall need to grow politically

26CFB984-0C34-4DDD-8442-966A28A6949E.jpeg

this nothing more than a billionaire/millionaire land grab race

Bro you sound like Ronald Reagan. You think these folks who can’t get house can’t get it because they refuse to work? Or is the few niggas you see fucking up. If it wasn’t fucking rigged this thread wouldn’t exist. You say navigate the fuckery but won’t say eliminate it. Because as you stated that too revolutionary abd nobody wants to die. So let’s stick with the status quo and see where we at in 50 years. Take pride in having it hard lol

Bruh... People were literally refusing work because they made more on unemployment when the government was handing them an extra $600/week on top of it. Even when they cut it in half to $300/week, unemployment agencies across the country were having to threaten folks with kicking them off unemployment if they didn't look for work because they were still making more. If you can't see what I'm talking about then you never will; complacency with being handed money created dependency.

We also have people refusing to work because they want minimum wage increased. Those same people quitting jobs still have bills, they still have rent to pay, that shit doesn't stop so they quit until they can get $15/hr??? What sense does that even make?

You and I both know there are literally generations of families that came up in and never moved from the projects, living on government assistance. Free housing, food stamps, utilities paid, medical and alladat and the majority of them have zero will to move on from it. Again, complacency begets dependency.

We can't eliminate the fuckery unless you're willing to overthrow the government, it's really just that simple. As Cain already said, you can vote politicians into office that you believe align with your interests but those same politicians, Democrat or Republican, will never dismantle corporate America because there's too much riding on it.

Last edited:
trump is no longer in office so this excuse doesnt work.

dems were fully aware that the moratorium on evictions was going to end in the coming weeks.
biden had 0 plans on stopping evictions, if that was the case he wouldve pushed the moratorium thru congress instead of scotus

could it be dems wanted this result ?

:foh3:

no need to respond i already know the answer

That's not what happened and you know it.

Biden tried to issue an executive order to extend the moratorium. The SCOTUS, which is now more conservative thanks to Trump, blocked that executive order which means there will be no extension and people will be out on the street.

Yes, you can thank Trump for that bullshit.

Oh you out there.I was out there most of last yr

ppl on the meph bad out there.

Got a dude I used to know who got strung out on that shit out there.

Meth is really bad in both Vegas and Phoenix. I'd say as bad or worse than crack in the 80's. I've seen muhfuckas smoking meth out in the open in front of 7-11 or Circle K first thing in the morning like the shit was normal. Shit ain't even cool. But Phoenix was the first place I heard of backpack meth labs being used 'cause a guy got caught making meth in a Walmart with one, still haven't seen that here yet.

Meth is really bad in both Vegas and Phoenix. I'd say as bad or worse than crack in the 80's. I've seen muhfuckas smoking meth out in the open in front of 7-11 or Circle K first thing in the morning like the shit was normal. Shit ain't even cool. But Phoenix was the first place I heard of backpack meth labs being used 'cause a guy got caught making meth in a Walmart with one, still haven't seen that here yet.
I always mix up meph and meth

That shit spreading to LA and the east coast too now,but in Vegas that shit like crack in the 80's

And speaking of backpacks,mad addicts walking around in rave clothes with little backpacks with bunny rabbit dolls hanging off them and shit in Vegas.

I lived right off Tropicana where a circle K was that was poppin and across the street the addicts was in those big sewer tunnels .

That's not what happened and you know it.

Biden tried to issue an executive order to extend the moratorium. The SCOTUS, which is now more conservative thanks to Trump, blocked that executive order which means there will be no extension and people will be out on the street.

Yes, you can thank Trump for that bullshit.

nigga read what im saying. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT TRUMP PASSED. dems were fully aware trumps moratorium was going to end for weeks. dems couldve pushed for legislation extending the moratorium and instead waited until the very last minute to pin it on SCOTUS

again, this has always been the intended result by both dem and repubs

Last edited:
It takes roughly 18 months to 2 and a half years for economic policies to take effect. For homelessness numbers to get to that point it doesn't happen overnight. Those are things that develop overtime and have been increasing since 2016. Biden tried to issue an executive order in December of last year but was halted by Republicans.

homelessness numbers ?????
what are you talking about? kavanaugh made it clear the moratorium could be extended through congressional action, THEY DID NOTHING.

they chose political theater > direct action
like i said, this is nothing more than a land grab

Last edited:
Bruh... People were literally refusing work because they made more on unemployment when the government was handing them an extra $600/week on top of it. Even when they cut it in half to $300/week, unemployment agencies across the country were having to threaten folks with kicking them off unemployment if they didn't look for work because they were still making more. If you can't see what I'm talking about then you never will; complacency with being handed money created dependency.

We also have people refusing to work because they want minimum wage increased. Those same people quitting jobs still have bills, they still have rent to pay, that shit doesn't stop so they quit until they can get $15/hr??? What sense does that even make?

You and I both know there are literally generations of families that came up in and never moved from the projects, living on government assistance. Free housing, food stamps, utilities paid, medical and alladat and the majority of them have zero will to move on from it. Again, complacency begets dependency.

We can't eliminate the fuckery unless you're willing to overthrow the government, it's really just that simple. As Cain already said, you can vote politicians into office that you believe align with your interests but those same politicians, Democrat or Republican, will never dismantle corporate America because there's too much riding on it.

What American would go to work to make less money than they would if they stayed at home? Why was the company not paying them right? If I make say 3000 a month but unemployment giving me that in two weeks wtf would I go to work and risk getting sick? Also being out of work to take care of the kids during the pandemic is a thing

I seriously doubt anybody here is at risk of being out on their ass's.

So that "yall" shit dont apply and sounds a bit preachy.

Cain and Dos... Both yall guilty.

Even tho cain is right this aint the community that needs to hear it.
What I do?
How I catch a stray?

At the end of the day the old heads seen what works and what can’t ir should be done different.

hatethe system but the system can always find your replacement for cheaper.
Find a job that makes more while working.
Have a plan of progression.
wirk smarter or harder in the right lane.

im not taking life advice from a bunch of washed up niggas that ceded all their power to the white man. you niggas have no imagination, thats why yall still voting and making this whole “cant beat em, join em” rhetoric seem revolutionary when its cowardly at best.

At the end of the day the old heads seen what works and what can’t ir should be done different.

hatethe system but the system can always find your replacement for cheaper.
Find a job that makes more while working.
Have a plan of progression.
wirk smarter or harder in the right lane.

Thanks Dos

Back