Welcome To aBlackWeb

Evictions to hit 750,000 households, Goldman says

Banks were responsible for people losing their housing in the first crash are back at it this time buying up all the homes

They've been controlling the market ever since they got stuck with a glut of foreclosed homes the last time around. They've been releasing homes for sale slowly to manipulate the market, however investors caught wind and jumped into it again and they've been driving up prices in the last 5-6 years or so. The banks really don't want to own these homes, and damned sure don't want to be landlords so the idea is to get renters in and sell with them in place to make them more attractive to investors.

@Old Man Cain should we just work harder
yes dafuck you should. I guess you niggas think this woe is me shit going to fall on the ears of politicians and mortgage companies wanting a profit. Well it aint.....this has gotten out of the hands of everyone now.

It used to cost 50-60k to build a house now its 125-200k. Material has quadrupled over the years and wages have went up ironically. Until the feds halt it which they're not then this never going to stop.

So yeah niggas better stop wishing upon a star and get money be it a job, business or whatever because this not stopping

yes dafuck you should. I guess you niggas think this woe is me shit going to fall on the ears of politicians and mortgage companies wanting a profit. Well it aint.....this has gotten out of the hands of everyone now.

It used to cost 50-60k to build a house now its 125-200k. Material has quadrupled over the years and wages have went up ironically. Until the feds halt it which they're not then this never going to stop.

So yeah niggas better stop wishing upon a star and get money be it a job, business or whatever because this not stopping

this is such a weak stance

why pay taxes and push the importance of voting for ppl to regulate laws if they dont have any plans on helping the general public?

like someone said “If your government isn’t here to do for you then you should be ungovernable bc why are you letting them tax and enforce laws against you for nothing”

????

Old man cain a libertarian!?

View attachment 631498
No sir I am a realist, fuck all political party's. I am a selfish voter I vote strictly for my own gains

Nobody is coming to save you/me a bank won't lower mortgage/rent because they know someone can afford it and if those people can't afford it they know they'll get bailed out no matter what. The Fed Reserves needs a bank moving at all times because they're getting a cut of the interest. This cycle been going on for 100yrs and its that;'s just what it is

No sir I am a realist, fuck all political party's. I am a selfish voter I vote strictly for my own gains

Nobody is coming to save you/me a bank won't lower mortgage/rent because they know someone can afford it and if those people can't afford it they know they'll get bailed out no matter what. The Fed Reserves needs a bank moving at all times because they're getting a cut of the interest. This cycle been going on for 100yrs and its that;'s just what it is
Lemme get this right, you're selfish enough to vote in your interests (which most ppl do, there's nothing wrong with that) but not selfish enough to push just a bit further to get meaningful changes done?

Basically you're playing with the hand a few rich ppl have given you and you're cool with playing that to the best of your abilities? A rigged game?

Lemme get this right, you're selfish enough to vote in your interests (which most ppl do, there's nothing wrong with that) but not selfish enough to push just a bit further to get meaningful changes done?

Basically you're playing with the hand a few rich ppl have given you and you're cool with playing that to the best of your abilities? A rigged game?
meaningful change LMAO

I'm playing the game of me and mine. My sole purpose is to make sure me and mine are safe and secure and yes the game is rigged. Here's how me you and everyone on the ABW plus all the people we know could start a business tomorrow and it's doing great for years but that business folds because whatever reason. Nobody gives AF and we're assed out and all of assets will be sold off to our creditors. A bank can have the same luck our company did and all types of life jackets will be sent out to save the bank so they can stay afloat. So yeah WE"RE playing the hand that a few rich people dealt us

The game is rigged nobody cares about you or me. A politician will have the best interest at heart before he's elected but he'll never get the others to turn against the big business.

meaningful change LMAO

I'm playing the game of me and mine. My sole purpose is to make sure me and mine are safe and secure and yes the game is rigged. Here's how me you and everyone on the ABW plus all the people we know could start a business tomorrow and it's doing great for years but that business folds because whatever reason. Nobody gives AF and we're assed out and all of assets will be sold off to our creditors. A bank can have the same luck our company did and all types of life jackets will be sent out to save the bank so they can stay afloat. So yeah WE"RE playing the hand that a few rich people dealt us

The game is rigged nobody cares about you or me. A politician will have the best interest at heart before he's elected but he'll never get the others to turn against the big business.
There are avenues for change without involving politicians. Meaningful change can't happen if you involve the ppl keeping things the way they are.

meaningful change LMAO

This in a nutshell. And until you have a family, you won't understand.

Lol old as nigga gonna die working just grit and bear it huh. That’s like some slave shit man don’t ask for better lol

Back