Welcome To aBlackWeb

Evictions to hit 750,000 households, Goldman says

So what if Koncept does get tired?

what bearing does that have on y’all directly?

a lot of y’all don’t understand the mental gymnastics and cyclical conversations that are had.

shit is draining.

and why focus on him not wanting to do it anymore to focus on him and his? So the shit he did do doesn’t matter? Are we applauding his efforts or pointing out where he’s wrong? Plus I thought not everyone can be saved. So we mad at people for trying to do their part and feeling like not everyone can saved?

that’s not confusing?

all poor people are not lazy
All people in the hood is not poor

why y’alltaking what he says as absolute just to be right? Yea some niggas fucked off their money. Not everyone did.
niggas just need to be right.

this thread is a clear indication of why we are where we are.
Fuck social capital
Fuck networking and fuck listening.

I just need to show him he wrong.

smdh

y’all got it.

That literally had nothing to do with what I said bro. Ijs everytime we bring up problems in America you tell us it could be worse. We aren’t children we know this already. And you know that. Y’all say we should want better so why the deflection?
Or maybe I’m saying we have the tools to fix our own problems. Some of us figured out how.

but I guess that’s deflecting too

So what if Koncept does get tired?

what bearing does that have on y’all directly?

a lot of y’all don’t understand the mental gymnastics and cyclical conversations that are had.

shit is draining.

and why focus on him not wanting to do it anymore to focus on him and his? So the shit he did do doesn’t matter? Are we applauding his efforts or pointing out where he’s wrong? Plus I thought not everyone can be saved. So we mad at people for trying to do their part and feeling like not everyone can saved?

that’s not confusing?

all poor people are not lazy
All people in the hood is not poor

why y’alltaking what he says as absolute just to be right? Yea some niggas fucked off their money. Not everyone did.
niggas just need to be right.

this thread is a clear indication of why we are where we are.
Fuck social capital
Fuck networking and fuck listening.

I just need to show him he wrong.

smdh

y’all got it.

Why you want all the empathy but won’t extend none. He ain’t asking us to feel sorry for him he wants the exact opposite

Or maybe I’m saying we have the tools to fix our own problems. Some of us figured out how.

but I guess that’s deflecting too

why you can’t just say what you really mean instead of this shit you do where you make a whole other point and try to correct it. Just say that from the jump that ain’t tiring

The image is and has always been that poor black people are poor because their lack of wanting to do better y’all say everybody ain’t like that but y’all definitely paint them with a broad brush

why you can’t just say what you really mean instead of this shit you do where you make a whole other point and try to correct it. Just say that from the jump that ain’t tiring
You a grow ass man and couldn’t figure that out?
How many time have I said just that?

see just gotta be right

The image is and has always been that poor black people are poor because their lack of wanting to do better y’all say everybody ain’t like that but y’all definitely paint them with a broad brush
Or maybe people take it like that when they don’t even fit what’s being said.

This shit pointless man miggas all said the shit is rigged and all agree but why the anger for people pointing it out?

This shit pointless man miggas all said the shit is rigged and all agree but why the anger for people pointing it out?
It’s not about pointing it out like we don’t see or know it exist.
More often than not some people are trying to show a way around it or a way to fix it.

think about how many times your girl gonna come home saying she hates her job before you try to help her fix it?

All some of us are saying is it’s different ways to improve the situation if you don’t like it.

Back