Welcome To aBlackWeb

Evictions to hit 750,000 households, Goldman says

State don’t care about tenants or landlords.

this is also why I was never a fan of using leverage

But this can be someone’s truth.

Never said it couldn't be. But that don't mean that it's still not a sign of caving into the same system they're criticizing someone else for also not being able to best. There's still empathy there that should be given, but the situation still is what it is

Never said it couldn't be. But that don't mean that it's still not a sign of caving into the same system they're criticizing someone else for also not being able to best. There's still empathy there that should be given, but the situation still is what it is
Empathy don’t go only one way.
if someone figured out how to infiltrate....why not listen?

lustening costs you nothing, especially if we came from the same place but I happen to be further.

who you want help from? The system or someone who legit wants you to get ahead of where you are?

regardless if you cool where you are, the person offering help even if you turn it away should be showed empathy too.

im not taking life advice from a bunch of washed up niggas that ceded all their power to the white man. you niggas have no imagination, thats why yall still voting and making this whole “cant beat em, join em” rhetoric seem revolutionary when its cowardly at best.

No, it's niggas like you with no imagination.

Take a dude like Kali Muscle. Fam did actual prison time in San Quentin for armed robbery. He's a convicted felon, and that by itself is enough to put a lot of folks on the street, but dude flipped his shit and created a whole business out of bodybuilding and fitness for himself and is now a multi-millionaire.

@DOS_patos runs his own shit and is doing well for himself living abroad (I can never remember which country).

I've got my own IT consulting biz up and running, and while I took a significant hit thanks to this pandemic, I'm still here and when the dust settles my business will be back to where it was supposed to be at 6 figures+. Took a minute to get the momentum, but I've been able to take care of my family without punching the clock for the last 7 years. Plus, I just recently farmed out some of my old music catalog to be licensed for streaming for businesses (i.e. the music you hear when you go into a store or office building). Every stream generates a licensing fee plus BMI collects a performance royalty on my behalf so that's extra money.

It takes imagination to do this shit. The mere fact that you don't recognize it means you're the one that lacks imagination and that's why you're still a para punching the clock, complaining about shit.

Take a dude like Kali Muscle. Fam did actual prison time in San Quentin for armed robbery. He's a convicted felon, and that by itself is enough to put a lot of folks on the street, but dude flipped his shit and created a whole business out of bodybuilding and fitness for himself and is now a multi-millionaire.

@DOS_patos runs his own shit and is doing well for himself living abroad (I can never remember which country).

I've got my own IT consulting biz up and running, and while I took a significant hit thanks to this pandemic, I'm still here and when the dust settles my business will be back to where it was supposed to be at 6 figures+. Took a minute to get the momentum, but I've been able to take care of my family without punching the clock for the last 7 years. Plus, I just recently farmed out some of my old music catalog to be licensed for streaming for businesses (i.e. the music you hear when you go into a store or office building). Every stream generates a licensing fee plus BMI collects a performance royalty on my behalf so that's extra money.

It takes imagination to do this shit. The mere fact that you don't recognize it means you're the one that lacks imagination and that's why you're still a para punching the clock, complaining about shit.
Imma send you a pm tomorrow. I’m a bit jacked up today. But I got an idea for you.

Empathy don’t go only one way.
if someone figured out how to infiltrate....why not listen?

lustening costs you nothing, especially if we came from the same place but I happen to be further.

who you want help from? The system or someone who legit wants you to get ahead of where you are?

regardless if you cool where you are, the person offering help even if you turn it away should be showed empathy too.

What does any of this have to do with what I posted? I never said not to listen or take advice from someone. I never said anything about not showing empathy to one over another.

Clearly if I mentioned someone giving up and relegating themselves to a mindset of "its about me and mines fuck everybody else" then that's the group you should preaching about empathy or a lack of to. Because that's the person who has run out and no longer sees the point in listening to anyone else, fighting the system etc and how just accepted shit is gonna be what it's gonna be and made their decision to work within the system as is.

Imma say this once not to adress anyone. But because I come from a government that fails its people daily and is not in the western world. If you think what you have is bad, trust me there is a lot worse. If you believe the option is to be cynical on your own government then you already lost. You cant change by doing nothing. Grab crumbs or shake the dinning table - but if you don't do either or anything in between you lose. COVID is proof.

This gotta be one of the dopest things I've read on here in a long ass time.

There is no one solution because we are all in different places looking at each other with more hatred than those that created the damn problem.
Those that “make it” need to reach back
Those that are trying to grow need to reach up.

crszy thing is each is trying to project they are better than the other. Each saying we don’t need people like you. No one is listening.

But we all still making the job easier for the people who created the problem by waiting on them to fix us when we got all we need.

Bro nobody is in this thread viewing each other with hatred we all know who the culprit is and why they fucked it up we just have different ideas on how to deal with it.

Lay out all the ideas as to how to solve this even the ones you disagree with. Legit solutions with HOW it can work. Using because it's the right thing to do isn't a viable answer... that would require a conscious and many don't have that

It's not caving, it's seeing there are forces in play that are much greater than your own, even as a collective. And when you've tried over and over to see people through to a "promised land" and they're unwilling to even try to get there, you have to know when to cut your losses and focus on what matters: You and yours. There's money out there, lots of it, and if you're willing to put in the work you can get it, but not without effort. Sitting down and "not participating in the system" will get you nothing and you will be in the same station in life you started in years down the line.

What does any of this have to do with what I posted? I never said not to listen or take advice from someone. I never said anything about not showing empathy to one over another.

Clearly if I mentioned someone giving up and relegating themselves to a mindset of "its about me and mines fuck everybody else" then that's the group you should preaching about empathy or a lack of to. Because that's the person who has run out and no longer sees the point in listening to anyone else, fighting the system etc and how just accepted shit is gonna be what it's gonna be and made their decision to work within the system as is.
You give me a headache

we need to fight

Wtf is they doing with the money

Not a damned thing and that's the problem.

Out here folks applied for money last year. We're closing in on the end of 2021 and folks that applied for rental assistance in 2020 still waiting for a social worker to be assigned to their case. The shit shouldn't even go through a social worker 'cause they're gonna be overwhelmed by the sheer number of people needing rental assistance. Where I'm at right now the majority of the complex is waiting. The manager is a good dude and he's trying his best to keep the people in place but I know the company that owns the spot is leaning on his ass to start kicking people out. I overheard him talking to another tenant saying they finally got a social worker assigned 'cause they reached out to him, but there's still a process before they finally get that assistance. Folks gotta prove they were broke and couldn't pay rent, like how the fuck does that even work???

It's not caving, it's seeing there are forces in play that are much greater than your own, even as a collective. And when you've tried over and over to see people through to a "promised land" and they're unwilling to even try to get there, you have to know when to cut your losses and focus on what matters: You and yours. There's money out there, lots of it, and if you're willing to put in the work you can get it, but not without effort. Sitting down and "not participating in the system" will get you nothing and you will be in the same station in life you started in years down the line.

But I thought this was about fighting to change the system? Clearly at some point you gave into the idea that shit won't change so instead of fighting for it you decide to play by the rules you're given. And there's nothing wrong with that if that's the way you see best to make a way for you and your family. But at the end of the day it's still giving up one fight and conceding that shit will never change so instead of being a disruption you become a participant in the very system you acknowledge doesn't play fair. So what's the real difference in the results of someone who decides to give up and become just another cog in the system vs someone who decides to remove themselves from it? Both end with shit still being the same.

But I thought this was about fighting to change the system? Clearly at some point you gave into the idea that shit won't change so instead of fighting for it you decide to play by the rules you're given. And there's nothing wrong with that if that's the way you see best to make a way for you and your family. But at the end of the day it's still giving up one fight and conceding that shit will never change so instead of being a disruption you become a participant in the very system you acknowledge doesn't play fair. So what's the real difference in the results of someone who decides to give up and become just another cog in the system vs someone who decides to remove themselves from it? Both end with shit still being the same.

I didn't give in to shit. I saw that the people were simply unwilling to do shit and when you hit that point you gotta refocus your efforts.

Congrats homie. Let me borrow a dollar

Back