Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar lists his top 5 coons of all time

I see I must've REALLY struck his WOAT-tivist nerve today.
Why don't you strike those claws cavenigga

8e7ae535eff21939c272a0e15a146f22.gif

4UWemc.gif

shut-up.gif

You nominated me for Coon of the Year just for saying that Angel Reese sounded jealous of Caitlin Clark.

NO ONE of sound mind would do that.

Therefore, you are...

depositphotos_100071648-stock-illustration-disqualified-red-stamp-text.jpg

Listen I already politely explained why you are in a fact a coon

https://ablackweb.com/threads/do-yo...e-born-in-the-states-black.60314/post-3990020

Again using your Caribbean Canadian ilk @TTBF as an example.... He had been taking unprovoked shots at me and attacking my reactions for years kinda unnoticed by me... until 1 day I was correcting a caucasian member and he swooped in from out of nowhere to encourage the white guy to "keep his foot on my neck". We're talking post-George Floyd riots here nahmean. That lone comment made me start to focus on that dude and study him. Cuz that was super uncalled for self-hating/dickriding. As it turns out @TTBF actually suffers from psychosis. He literally has an addiction to the white race. I ain't joking, he's addicted to white people.

Now..You see Skip Bayless as an ally

You see Angel Reese as jealous of Caitlin

I need you to be clear that that is a symptom of Coonery and not reality

Those two "opinions" tell me you don't understand blackness or whiteness. You don't understand Blackness because your parents fled a majority black country to a majority pussy country, I digress

look, I can have the mods make 2 threads asking.. is Skip Bayless an Ally to black people? and is Angel Reese jealous of Caitlin? No context necessary. I guarantee you the results will be 95% NO on both, just to show you how different and foreign and alien your thought process is. Just to show you how Not Like Us your Canadian thought process is

Come on, let's make the bet 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿 @Gray Matter

Listen I already politely explained why you are in a fact a coon

https://ablackweb.com/threads/do-yo...e-born-in-the-states-black.60314/post-3990020

Again using your Caribbean Canadian ilk @TTBF as an example.... He had been taking unprovoked shots at me and attacking my reactions for years kinda unnoticed by me... until 1 day I was correcting a caucasian member and he swooped in from out of nowhere to encourage the white guy to "keep his foot on my neck". We're talking post-George Floyd riots here nahmean. That lone comment made me start to focus on that dude and study him. Cuz that was super uncalled for self-hating/dickriding. As it turns out @TTBF actually suffers from psychosis. He literally has an addiction to the white race. I ain't joking, he's addicted to white people.

Now..You see Skip Bayless as an ally

You see Angel Reese as jealous of Caitlin

I need you to be clear that that is a symptom of Coonery and not reality

Those two "opinions" tell me you don't understand blackness or whiteness. You don't understand Blackness because your parents fled a majority black country to a majority pussy country, I digress

look, I can have the mods make 2 threads asking.. is Skip Bayless an Ally to black people? and is Angel Reese jealous of Caitlin? No context necessary. I guarantee you the results will be 95% NO on both, just to show you how different and foreign and alien your thought process is. Just to show you how Not Like Us your Canadian thought process is

Come on, let's make the bet 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿 @Gray Matter

FYI my parents never went anywhere. My dad still down there right now. Thought literally never occurred to them (at least not since they had kids).

Even if I am wrong about Skip and Angel, that still wouldn't make me a coon.

Make a thread asking if what I said about Angel is coonish.

And haven't you noticed that no one at all co-signed you when we were arguing over him in the thread in the Sports section. A lot of people don't like Skip, including a lot of black people, but it has nothing to do with race.

FYI my parents never went anywhere. My dad still down there right now. Thought literally never occurred to them (at least not since they had kids).

Even if I am wrong about Skip and Angel, that still wouldn't make me a coon.

Make a thread asking if what I said about Angel is coonish.

And haven't you noticed that no one at all co-signed you when we were arguing over him in the thread in the Sports section. A lot of people don't like Skip, including a lot of black people, but it has nothing to do with race.
Nigga don't make me type all that for nothing. let's make the fucking bet, so I can show you how goofy you are

So, let’s run the criteria for being a coon:

- If you don’t praise Angel Reese
- If you don’t DESPISE Joe and Jill Biden
- If you support financial independence and fiscal responsibility instead of reparations outright
- If you date/marry/fuck ANY female who’s not black or better yet, who’s not ADOS

I get this right?

So, let’s run the criteria for being a coon:

- If you don’t praise Angel Reese
- If you don’t DESPISE Joe and Jill Biden
- If you support financial independence and fiscal responsibility instead of reparations outright
- If you date/marry/fuck ANY female who’s not black or better yet, who’s not ADOS

I get this right?
I didn't say any of that you Rabid coon

Stop lying and misrepresenting the facts

You're a self hating disgrace.

You are Steven from Django

You think it's your job to be Plantation Enforcer

you lashed out on that young sista over a old white bitch who wouldn't lotion your feet if they were on fire

I have never seen that photo before and don’t know who that nigga is… thankfully.

Forget the cooning aspect… just as a man that look WILD

Porter is a flamboyantly gay black man. It looks like he's doing some flamboyantly gay black man shit. I guess you could call it coon shit, but that kinda shit just seems to be endemic to their personality type. He certainly doesn't represent the average black man.

Back