Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar lists his top 5 coons of all time

The problem with what you're saying is that you're not really refuting that those issues are real problems. You're just expressing your disbelief that Dems will do anything to fix the problems. I understand your reticence to trust them, but them acknowledging that there are issues that are hurting the black community is still better than the Reps who take the stance that any problems black people face are of our own making.

At the end of the day, the "blue coons" as you call them are useful idiots for the Dem party. They aren't actively trying to hurt black people, but they probably are hurting us with their bowing to the Dems. The "red coons" are actual traitors. They are making conscious decisions to oppose efforts to help the black community progress. If you want to lists blues and reds and say they are all dangerous, that's fine. I can't agree with putting the blues on the same level as the reds though. I believe if Roland Martin could get the Dems to do something about criminal justice reform, he would. Candace Owens would fight that effort. Those aren't the same thing.

I don’t think we’re far off from each other.

What I’ll say is this: you have red coons who work overtime to talk to white people about how Black people ain’t shit.

Then you have blue coons who work overtime to talk to Black people to convince us that the only thing we can do to prevent us from going back into slavery is to vote Democrat.

Both are lying. Both are serving white interests and getting paid to do so.

Now you can make the argument that the red coons are worse because they are cynically selling their own people out while the blue coons are useful idiots who don’t know any better. I can’t really agree or disagree there because I don’t know any of these people’s hearts. I can just speak to the effect of their work.

One coon negatively affects how the world sees us. The other coon negatively affects how we see the world. Which one is worse is probably just a matter of opinion that we won’t share.

I don’t think we’re far off from each other.

What I’ll say is this: you have red coons who work overtime to talk to white people about how Black people ain’t shit.

Then you have blue coons who work overtime to talk to Black people to convince us that the only thing we can do to prevent us from going back into slavery is to vote Democrat.

Both are lying. Both are serving white interests and getting paid to do so.

Now you can make the argument that the red coons are worse because they are cynically selling their own people out while the blue coons are useful idiots who don’t know any better. I can’t really agree or disagree there because I don’t know any of these people’s hearts. I can just speak to the effect of their work.

One coon negatively affects how the world sees us. The other coon negatively affects how we see the world. Which one is worse is probably just a matter of opinion that we won’t share.

The bold is well stated and 💯% facts. 🤝

Ahhhhhh man

Bruh, how u got @Mister B. M. Ed. in ur avi tho?!

lol lol bruh.
This is when I know I hit a nerve on this Wotep. He does shit like that, thinking it bothers me.

Uh oh....he might go re-up that thread he made about me. I told you, I have a fucking Sears Tower worth of space in his brain.

giphy.gif

This is when I know I hit a nerve on this Wotep. He does shit like that, thinking it bothers me.

Uh oh....he might go re-up that thread he made about me. I told you, I have a fucking Sears Tower worth of space in his brain.

giphy.gif
Stop lying sambo. Being a liar goes hand in hand with kissing white ass

you started it with me and @Race Jones because we reject your Plantation masters. Just like you attack Angel Reese for rejecting Jill Biden.

Filthy self hating coward.

Why you didn't make the thread since that rustled your jimmies so much

See how a black man wearing a dress kissing a white supremacists hand while looking into a camera, on Juneteenth doesn't bother YOU.

Because he's on your side anything goes huh

That IMAGE should disgust every black person but it doesn't... because... Democrats

Like I said before niggas cannot support the Democrats and keep their INTEGRITY

Thx for proving me and @Stiff point

Choose anyone from the fake conscious community
Start with the Clown Wotep.

All he has is lies and deflections. Somehow, if you don’t denounce every white person on the planet, you get labeled as a Democrat and foot shuffling race traitor.

Fake-ass Umar. He’s still upset that the gambling nest egg he gave the grifter Tariq Masheed for that museum never amounted to shit.

Question for you, Shillfate: Is Tariq still talking that “nothing but black shit” he been on, or has he gone back to being a low-budget Kevin Samuels when he was masquerading around as “King Flex,” giving us Mack Lessons?

Fuck all the way outta here and build a library or something productive. Better yet, go convince the mayor of Oakland to start paying out reparations….maybe then you’ll get some real respect out here.

Last edited:
@Mister B. M. Ed. Remember when Race Jones snatched your soul
notice how they attack @Disanthrope

instead of the coon himself
smh

View attachment 649896

another piece of evidence linking mister b to blatant coonery and coonpocrisy

exhibit 95

notice how mister B conveniently tries to crop out the brotha at the top to adorn the face of some unsuspecting white boy?????

ladies and gentlemen,

what we are witnessing here is downright criminal!

View attachment 649907
2BD04196-2F5C-402D-A34A-87737E2279C4.jpeg

another piece of evidence linking mister b to blatant coonery and coonpocrisy

exhibit 95

notice how mister B conveniently tries to crop out the brotha at the top to adorn the face of some unsuspecting white boy?????

ladies and gentlemen,

what we are witnessing here is downright criminal!

6258277C-7541-4DD1-B28D-B7C3C776131F.jpeg

See how a black man wearing a dress kissing a white supremacists hand while looking into a camera, on Juneteenth doesn't bother YOU.

Because he's on your side anything goes huh

That IMAGE should disgust every black person but it doesn't... because... Democrats

Like I said before niggas cannot support the Democrats and keep their INTEGRITY

Thx for proving me and @Stiff point
Why can't whatever that dude does be an embarrassment just for him?

If my daughter acts up in the store, it's not a reflection on anyone on ABW. No one on ABW is gonna be impacted by my daughter's behavior

You've learned all this shit but haven't learned words have meaning and proper usage of said words goes a long way to help convey your point.

You didn't make the thread cause you didn't wanna be the only post in it🫤😒

Why can't whatever that dude does be an embarrassment just for him?

If my daughter acts up in the store, it's not a reflection on anyone on ABW. No one on ABW is gonna be impacted by my daughter's behavior

You've learned all this shit but haven't learned words have meaning and proper usage of said words goes a long way to help convey your point.

You didn't make the thread cause you didn't wanna be the only post in it🫤😒
Thats bullshit

Just say Billy Porter is your teammate and go

Y'all only resist half of white supremacy. Y'all submit to the other half. Very simple

Back