Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar lists his top 5 coons of all time

I really think liberal/democrat coons get way too much of a pass…

Like it’s acceptable to tap dance for these white people over here but not these over here?

Which liberal coons would you put over the conservative coons though? The conservatives tap for masters who actively seek to hurt black people. They actively spout anti black rhetoric so their masters don't have to. Being slaves to the Dems is bad, but I can't think of anyone on the left that's done or said anything as egregious as Candace or Whitlock.

Ya know….Woteps count in this category, too.

Now go put my Ric Flair shirt in your sig, lonely bitch.
Look at you on auto-projection

Look at you

I always got you on your B rabbit from 8 mile shit don't I

And look how you didn't react to @Stiff post but quickly posting pictures of Clarence Thomas, as if you're not on the same Spectrum he's on

You and all the other Minions and safe niggas who argue with me for 7 years are not going to like his post because yall resemble his post

I don’t argue with you. You’re a Wotep troll.

You need attention, so you do attention whore tactics.

All I’ve told you for umpteen years is to POST SOME WORK you’ve done to uplift the black community, and all you’ve done is deflect, deflect, mislead, mislabel, and misinform.

Until you’ve shown me anything else but gambling proceeds going to “Dr” Umar or Tariq Nasheed or any other grifter, and picture some REAL work put in to enhance black Americans, then FUCK YOU and the fake-ass Marcus Garvey sermon you listened to.

Which liberal coons would you put over the conservative coons though? The conservatives tap for masters who actively seek to hurt black people. They actively spout anti black rhetoric so their masters don't have to. Being slaves to the Dems is bad, but I can't think of anyone on the left that's done or said anything as egregious as Candace or Whitlock.

It’s a matter of audience and mission. A coon for the liberals(blue coon is what I call them) won’t have the soundbites or quotes that will get you as a Black person upset or make you cringe. That’s because their purpose is to talk to Black people in a way that gets them to go along with interests that are contrary to their own or are very condescending.

An example off the top of my head of this would be the blue coons who come out and say things like “voter ID laws are racist because Black people aren’t able to get IDs” It’s something fed to them by liberals and they repeat it without any question because it’s their job and in this instance their job is to make the case that Black people can’t figure out how to get a state issued ID and therefore need protection from the Democrats in order to avoid disenfranchisement. That is also anti-Black in that it infantilizes Black people.

In regards to your question I’d put Al “federal informant” Sharpton up there with the best of them.

It’s a matter of audience and mission. A coon for the liberals(blue coon is what I call them) won’t have the soundbites or quotes that will get you as a Black person upset or make you cringe. That’s because their purpose is to talk to Black people in a way that gets them to go along with interests that are contrary to their own or are very condescending.

An example off the top of my head of this would be the blue coons who come out and say things like “voter ID laws are racist because Black people aren’t able to get IDs” It’s something fed to them by liberals and they repeat it without any question because it’s their job and in this instance their job is to make the case that Black people can’t figure out how to get a state issued ID and therefore need protection from the Democrats in order to avoid disenfranchisement. That is also anti-Black in that it infantilizes Black people.

In regards to your question I’d put Al “federal informant” Sharpton up there with the best of them.

It's historical fact that voter ID laws were used against black people. Here's a video pretty succinctly explaining what's wrong with them now.

Now maybe you don't believe what she's saying, but I'm still not seeing how taking the stance that voter ID laws are pushed in part to hurt black people, which again historically absolutely is fact, is coonish or comparable to the red coons that take stances against black efforts to achieve criminal justice reform, reparations, DEI initiatives, or something as simple as having black history fairly represented in school curricula.

It's historical fact that voter ID laws were used against black people. Here's a video pretty succinctly explaining what's wrong with them now.

Now maybe you don't believe what she's saying, but I'm still not seeing how taking the stance that voter ID laws are pushed in part to hurt black people, which again historically absolutely is fact, is coonish or comparable to the red coons that take stances against black efforts to achieve criminal justice reform, reparations, DEI initiatives, or something as simple as having black history fairly represented in school curricula.

I’ve never seen any data that supports the assertion that she made in the video that Black people are disproportionately affected by voter ID laws. Not saying the data doesn’t exist, but I’ve never seen it and the video didn’t provide any. I’m not convinced that voter ID laws are pushed to hurt Black people. I think it’s common sense that you would verify your identity in order to vote as is the case in countries all over the world.

If your point is that voter ID laws are historically racist therefore racist today, the same case could be made about gun control laws and the pushing of Planned Parenthood (which is rooted in eugenics) which are things championed by democrats.

I don’t argue with you. You’re a Wotep troll.

You need attention, so you do attention whore tactics.

All I’ve told you for umpteen years is to POST SOME WORK you’ve done to uplift the black community, and all you’ve done is deflect, deflect, mislead, mislabel, and misinform.

Until you’ve shown me anything else but gambling proceeds going to “Dr” Umar or Tariq Nasheed or any other grifter, and picture some REAL work put in to enhance black Americans, then FUCK YOU and the fake-ass Marcus Garvey sermon you listened to.
These are lies you made up, houseboy

Bottom line. You're a left wing white ass kissing Coon

You only call out white supremacy on one side and you submit it on the other side. You and your ilk are useless

I’ve never seen any data that supports the assertion that she made in the video that Black people are disproportionately affected by voter ID laws. Not saying the data doesn’t exist, but I’ve never seen it and the video didn’t provide any. I’m not convinced that voter ID laws are pushed to hurt Black people. I think it’s common sense that you would verify your identity in order to vote as is the case in countries all over the world.

If your point is that voter ID laws are historically racist therefore racist today, the same case could be made about gun control laws and the pushing of Planned Parenthood (which is rooted in eugenics) which are things championed by democrats.

My argument isn't so much that the laws are racist today because they were racist in the past. It's more that the people pushing them are very much racist and are probably pushing the laws with racism in mind. They are the same people who are gerrymandering voting districts, which is absolutely done to hurt black political power.

My argument isn't so much that the laws are racist today because they were racist in the past. It's more that the people pushing them are very much racist and are probably pushing the laws with racism in mind. They are the same people who are gerrymandering voting districts, which is absolutely done to hurt black political power.
I think the people who say things like “Black kids in the Bronx don’t know what computers are” (Democrat New York Governor Kathy Hochul) are also racist and the policies they push are rooted in that ideology. The Black people that carry water and do messaging for those people are who I would consider coons as well.

You said that conservative coons tap for “masters who actively seek to hurt Black people”. Here’s Roland Martin LITERALLY tapping for one of the people who spearheaded the mass incarceration of Black people in the 90s, Hillary “Super Predators” Clinton.

IMG_3165.gif

But he won’t get the coon label because he does socially acceptable cooning.

socially acceptable cooning is a practice

It's practiced by some not all black liberals democrats lgbt dusties and hoodrats etc

Calling out the anti-black agenda of the democratic party is not socially acceptable

That's why it's not frowned upon at abw
Bro it’s like bizarro world.. the party that pushed for slavery, brought you the Confederacy, rolled out Jim Crow, founded the Klan, introduced red-lining, pushed for mass incarceration somehow ISN’T the racist party and is now lesser of two evils?

I think not.

Bro it’s like bizarro world.. the party that pushed for slavery, brought you the Confederacy, rolled out Jim Crow, founded the Klan, introduced red-lining, pushed for mass incarceration somehow ISN’T the racist party and is now lesser of two evils?

I think not.

…so the Republican Party is the answer? Nevermind the fact that the Southern Strategy is a real thing that happened.

Back