Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar lists his top 5 coons of all time

šŸ˜‚ @ Coonbae Candace making the list

but I'm happy to read ya'll at least seeing that there are "coons" on both sides of the political agenda

Dems don't take us serious either when they rather have political conversations with entertainers vs. the educated part of our demographic

and dare I say Megan the Stallion was "cooning" when she was shaking ass at a political rally for Kamala

it's obvious the political elite do not take Black people serious at allšŸ˜£

*ducks before ABW starts throwing chairs*šŸ«£

I think the people who say things like ā€œBlack kids in the Bronx donā€™t know what computers areā€ (Democrat New York Governor Kathy Hochul) are also racist and the policies they push are rooted in that ideology. The Black people that carry water and do messaging for those people are who I would consider coons as well.

You said that conservative coons tap for ā€œmasters who actively seek to hurt Black peopleā€. Hereā€™s Roland Martin LITERALLY tapping for one of the people who spearheaded the mass incarceration of Black people in the 90s, Hillary ā€œSuper Predatorsā€ Clinton.

View attachment 1353572

But he wonā€™t get the coon label because he does socially acceptable cooning.

I don't really disagree with anything you're saying. That is a bad look for Roland Martin, but you can't just bring up one side and leave it there. Roland Martin also has a platform that he regularly uses to speak on black issues and speak out against white supremacy.

Now maybe that's not enough to excuse his "socially acceptable cooning" in your eyes, and that's fine. I still don't see how you can put him on the same level as black people who actively oppose black progress and refute the notion that white supremacy even exists. The mainstream Dems are bad. The black people who blindly support them are problematic. We can say that without lying and acting like they are on the same level as the Reps and the black people that support them.

I don't really disagree with anything you're saying. That is a bad look for Roland Martin, but you can't just bring up one side and leave it there. Roland Martin also has a platform that he regularly uses to speak on black issues and speak out against white supremacy.

Now maybe that's not enough to excuse his "socially acceptable cooning" in your eyes, and that's fine. I still don't see how you can put him on the same level as black people who actively oppose black progress and refute the notion that white supremacy even exists. The mainstream Dems are bad. The black people who blindly support them are problematic. We can say that without lying and acting like they are on the same level as the Reps and the black people that support them.

Hereā€™s the thingā€”they are and Iā€™m glad you posted this video because it is a perfect example of what Iā€™m talking about.

The blue coons donā€™t use their platforms to speak on ACTUAL black issues, they only speak on Black issues that their Liberal masters want them to spread in order to get Black people to succumb to fear and give liberals more power while increasing Black dependency.

Claimed issue: White Supremacy is the greatest threat to National security

Blue Coon Solution: Vote democrat for increased gun control, which disproportionately affects Black access to firearms. Also, increase the reach of the obviously not racist FBI to monitor ā€œwhite supremacistsā€ (for now).

Claimed Issue: Voter ID laws are racist and keeping Black people from the polls

Blue Coon Solution: Vote democrat so they can protect your right to keep voting democrat.. if Black people disproportionally donā€™t have IDs (which thereā€™s no evidence of), donā€™t bother implementing policies that address that.

Claimed Issue: Racist governors nationwide are banning schools from teaching kids about this countryā€™s racist history.

Blue Coon Solution: Vote Democrat so that school systems can be more like solid Blue California where as many as 75% of Black boys are unable to read or write at grade level by the third grade.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-

Red coons and blue coons are both selling their own people out for white patrons. Red coons are just doing so in a way that makes for a great headline and sound bite so itā€™s more obvious. The blue coons are craftier and maybe even more damaging because the audience for their propaganda is Black people.

ā€¦so the Republican Party is the answer? Nevermind the fact that the Southern Strategy is a real thing that happened.
No. An indictment of Democrats/liberalism is not an endorsement of Republicans. Everybody here seems to understand that Republicans are trash so whatā€™s understood need not be spoken.

But in case I must say it explicitly: Republicans are trash and push a white supremacist agenda. However, so do Democrats, as they have throughout their entire history.

Hereā€™s the thingā€”they are and Iā€™m glad you posted this video because it is a perfect example of what Iā€™m talking about.

The blue coons donā€™t use their platforms to speak on ACTUAL black issues, they only speak on Black issues that their Liberal masters want them to spread in order to get Black people to succumb to fear and give liberals more power while increasing Black dependency.

Claimed issue: White Supremacy is the greatest threat to National security

Blue Coon Solution: Vote democrat for increased gun control, which disproportionately affects Black access to firearms. Also, increase the reach of the obviously not racist FBI to monitor ā€œwhite supremacistsā€ (for now).

Claimed Issue: Voter ID laws are racist and keeping Black people from the polls

Blue Coon Solution: Vote democrat so they can protect your right to keep voting democrat.. if Black people disproportionally donā€™t have IDs (which thereā€™s no evidence of), donā€™t bother implementing policies that address that.

Claimed Issue: Racist governors nationwide are banning schools from teaching kids about this countryā€™s racist history.

Blue Coon Solution: Vote Democrat so that school systems can be more like solid Blue California where as many as 75% of Black boys are unable to read or write at grade level by the third grade.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-

Red coons and blue coons are both selling their own people out for white patrons. Red coons are just doing so in a way that makes for a great headline and sound bite so itā€™s more obvious. The blue coons are craftier and maybe even more damaging because the audience for their propaganda is Black people.

The problem with what you're saying is that you're not really refuting that those issues are real problems. You're just expressing your disbelief that Dems will do anything to fix the problems. I understand your reticence to trust them, but them acknowledging that there are issues that are hurting the black community is still better than the Reps who take the stance that any problems black people face are of our own making.

At the end of the day, the "blue coons" as you call them are useful idiots for the Dem party. They aren't actively trying to hurt black people, but they probably are hurting us with their bowing to the Dems. The "red coons" are actual traitors. They are making conscious decisions to oppose efforts to help the black community progress. If you want to lists blues and reds and say they are all dangerous, that's fine. I can't agree with putting the blues on the same level as the reds though. I believe if Roland Martin could get the Dems to do something about criminal justice reform, he would. Candace Owens would fight that effort. Those aren't the same thing.

No. An indictment of Democrats/liberalism is not an endorsement of Republicans.
They know.

It's practice to pretend otherwise and play dumb.

The cold hard truth is black people are Conditioned. We're former slaves conditioned to support and defend things that don't benefit us. No other group does that

Black people are in an abusive relationship with the Democrats. Democrats beat their wife's ass and cheats with every type of woman, openly. Niggas cope with the abuse by saying, well the Republicans kill their wives, so I'm staying here šŸ‘‡šŸ¾

The fact is, we should be single

2024 All Coon First Team

Tim Scott
Candice Owens

Byron Donalds (read the interview his ex-wife gave a few weeks ago, very telling)

Van Jones
Jason Shitlock

well-were-waiting-sarcastic.gif

Back