Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donovan McNabb says if Troy Aikman is in the Hall of Fame, he should be, too

I guess you’ll take Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer then too. Since they “handed off the ball” in a Super Bowl

Yes great leaders of men those two were

Lmfaoooo.... man get the fuck outta here

1 ring better than none and 3 rings and a HOF gold jacket better than all that foolish shit you talking.

No I ain't taking either of them over McNabb but they winners and he not.

1 ring better than none and 3 rings and a HOF gold jacket better than all that foolish shit you talking.

No I ain't taking either of them over McNabb but they winners and he not.

America in a nutshell.

Reward the below average white guy with the great supporting cast with accolades, despite the decade of mediocrity.

Tell the black guy dragging around garbage (No disrespect to Dawkins, Vincent and Westbrook) to “do better”.

There were only 3 quarterbacks from his era that were CONSISTENTLY better than him. Peyton, Brady and Favre.

What timeframe you counting as his era? He was drafted in '99 and played through the 2011-2012 season.

Kurt Warner was a 2x league MVP, SB MVP, and had 3 SB appearances during that time.

“McNabb couldn’t beat the greatest dynasty in NFL history... Loser.”

Never mind his 1 weapon that was on his level played valiantly on a broken leg. All due respect to TO.

America in a nutshell.

Reward the below average white guy with the great supporting cast with accolades, despite the decade of mediocrity.

Tell the black guy dragging around garbage (No disrespect to Dawkins, Vincent and Westbrook) to “do better”.
usa-brian-dawkins-hall-of-fame-bust.jpg

What timeframe you counting as his era? He was drafted in '99 and played through the 2011-2012 season.

Kurt Warner was a 2x league MVP, SB MVP, and had 3 SB appearances during that time.
2000-2009, Warner had some years that were better than some of McNabb’s best years, but McNabb never had the bad stretch of years that Warner had either.

2000-2009, Warner had some years that were better than some of McNabb’s best years, but McNabb never had the bad stretch of years that Warner had either.

Gimme the highs and lows. Mcnabb never threw for 4,000 yards in his career, he broke 30 TD's once, he threw less than 20 TD's more seasons than he threw 20+, he had a completion percentage under 60% for most of his seasons (59% for his career).

Now that I'm really looking at it McNabb's legacy is a product of team accomplishments too. But his team accomplishments weren't that good. So now he is where he is.

Gimme the highs and lows. Mcnabb never threw for 4,000 yards in his career, he broke 30 TD's once, he threw less than 20 TD's more seasons than he threw 20+, he had a completion percentage under 60% for most of his seasons (59% for his career).

Now that I'm really looking at it McNabb's legacy is a product of team accomplishments too. But his team accomplishments weren't that good. So now he is where he is.
Highs and lows?

All I know is 3 rings is better than none. Aikman in the Hall and McNabb not. McNabb hating is some sucka shit.

Let me add Mahommes is already looking better than McNabb under Reid

Back