Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donovan McNabb says if Troy Aikman is in the Hall of Fame, he should be, too

NFC South low key been the best overall as far as quality teams top to bottom and most competitive division the last few years

If the falcons can stay healthy we will challenge Brees and the 'aints. Cam should be healthy this year so anything is possible in Carolina. And maybe I'm crazy or didn't watch enough football last year (which I probably didn't) but I don't think the bucs are as bad as most ppl think. I could be wrong about Tampa but I think the NFC south will be another shoot out this year.

New coaches, new defense, new offense in Tampa. The personnel isn't terrible, the play was. Who knows...

Aikman is overrated as fuck but that doesn't change the facts that he got it done when it mattered the most and that Donovan Mcnabb is not and will never be a hofer.

But his playoff stats are trash

1 year he had 8-0 numbers are skewed

Still had 5 years out of 8 with more TOs than TDs

Nah, you can't call his stats trash, then need to remove things to make them trash. If you want to say that season is what made his numbers so good...ok. But you can't say his stats are trash. They're too good, and better than Mcnabb's.

Nah, you can't call his stats trash, then need to remove things to make them trash. If you want to say that season is what made his numbers so good...ok. But you can't say his stats are trash. They're too good, and better than Mcnabb's.

Having more years without TOs than TDs mean it’s trash

This is the most hater-ish comment I've read in a long time. 23 TD, 17 INT, 63.7% completion percentage, and 3 championships...and you're saying he's trash in the postseason?

Dudes will say absurd stuff to make a point. Dude had good stats and was the STARTING QB on 3 super bowl teams. Not the TE, fullback..STARTING QB. But he trash....oookay. the irony is that Aikman came thru when it mattered and maybe the most memorable playoff moment for McNabb is when T.O said Mcnuggets was puking in the huddle cause he was allegedly shook in the superbowl

Dudes will say absurd stuff to make a point. Dude had good stats and was the STARTING QB on 3 super bowl teams. Not the TE, fullback..STARTING QB. But he trash....oookay. the irony is that Aikman came thru when it mattered and maybe the most memorable playoff moment for McNabb is when T.O said Mcnuggets was puking in the huddle cause he was allegedly shook in the superbowl

Agree with all this. I wasn't giving Aikman his credit earlier when people were saying he got drug to SB's. He may have gotten drug to the postseason, but he put in his share of work when the playoffs started. Even more reason why McNabb just sounds bitter.

McNabb is a clear and easy no for the HoF.

SMH at you thinking shitty ass Jaworski or injured ass Wentz is better than Mcnabb. I could see if you said Van Buren. Shit I would have laughed but understood if you would said Folds but gtfoh with Jaws and Wentz. Jaws wasn't shit and Wentz can't stay healthy. Mcnabb is clearly better than both. It's disrespectful to even debate that shit.

1b2.gif

Besides the 92 season, which I’ll admit he did good, those playoff stats aren’t special

Agree with all this. I wasn't giving Aikman his credit earlier when people were saying he got drug to SB's. He may have gotten drug to the postseason, but he put in his share of work when the playoffs started. Even more reason why McNabb just sounds bitter.

McNabb is a clear and easy no for the HoF.

I’ll concede that. He pulled his weight once he got there

It’s not the Hall of Playoffs tho. Your WHOLE career has to be taken into account

Side note: he played 16 playoff games basically an extra season. And his aggregate stats from that “extra season” is basically identical to his best actual season.

Two things you can pull from that... he definitely stepped it up in the postseason AND it was still thoroughly mediocre lol

Last edited:
Back