Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donovan McNabb says if Troy Aikman is in the Hall of Fame, he should be, too

Yall niggas in here trippin. I'm taking Aikman over McNabb all day everyday and twice on sunday.

I wouldn't think its fucked up if McNabb doesn't make the HOF.

McNabb would get in the HOF, get up to the podium to say his speech and predictably underthrow a commemorative football to a former teammate in the stands.

#5 stayed underthrowing passes.

61775913_2262047130540423_2265824591303671808_n.jpg

I mean........he's got a case.

A small case, but one nonetheless. Put Aikman in Philly with those numbers....I bet they don't even make it to the 5 NFCCGs.

McNabb needs to sit his ass down somewhere, Haha. As a QB you make the HOF off team accomplishments or individual stats. Troy has team accomplishments. McNabb has neither.

McNabb needs to sit his ass down somewhere, Haha. As a QB you make the HOF off team accomplishments or individual stats. Troy has team accomplishments. McNabb has neither.

Lol... “team accomplishments”

Troy got dragged to the superbowls.

The fact that Michael Irvin got into the HoF despite his QBs’s pedestrian career numbers should tell you all you need to know

Fuck McNabb.....fat fuck.
He the reason the eagles couldn't build a dynasty.

I'm not an eagles fan. But he bitch made

He does.

Division titles, Multiple NFCCGs and a super bowl appearance

NFCCG appearance? The Colts were a laughing stock for putting up a banner for making the AFCCG...that's not a HOF achievement. Bruh this is the NFL HOF. Division titles and conference championship appearances isn't gonna cut it.

Don't get me wrong. Aikman was not a good QB. But he checked off one of the 2 HOF boxes (you only need 1)...team accomplishments. He was the QB of a dynasty. McNabb doesn't have anything HOF-worthy. 1 SB appearance that you got gassed, and lost gets you in? No 4,000 yard seasons gets you in?

Mcnabb was better than Aikman, but he doesn't have anything to hang his hat on to be a HOF'er. Aikman does.

Back