Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donovan McNabb says if Troy Aikman is in the Hall of Fame, he should be, too

One of the greatest running backs. A HOF receiver. And one of the best offensive lines in NFL history. He should’ve been tossing 25-30 TDS a season no sweat. Instead he was giving you 13 TDS 12 INTs type seasons his whole career

Let go of the nostalgia and look at these trash stats
https://www.profootballhof.com/players/troy-aikman/stats/

You really can’t objectively justify him being in the HOF and leaving out McNabb when you actually see how much he was carried to them superbowls.

You can make a case that Ryan Fitzpatrick is a better QB
Not necessarily some of his worst stats come from the first 3 years in the league when Dallas wasn't a contender yet but still in 2 of the 3 super bowls he played in he did good especially the first one he lit that shit up

Why are yall bringing up Aikman's stats when they're irrelevant? QB's get in for team accomplishments and/OR individual stats. Aikman is in for team accomplishments... he was the QB for a dynasty. When you bring up his contribution to the dynasty, that's individual stats...and again...he's not in off his stats.

If Mcnabb wanted to make a comparison he needs to bring up a SB-less QB from around his time or later with similar stats that got in. Him and Aikman aren't in the same category.

You gotta say what side of the argument you're on.

He didn't think a game could end in a tie, so who knows what goes through his head.

His screenname is Playmaker88... it’s pretty obvious which side he’s on lol

But notice he can’t really add anything...

Unless he also limps in with that tepid “b-b-but 3 rangz” argument lol

Does McNabb feel like he should've been 1st ballot or something?

He definitely don’t deserve that. But his point was valid.

Troy Aikman only in because he had legit HOF teammates. Epitome of glorified role player. To call him even a game manager QB, to describe his actual contribution, is being generous.

Did he have a good game here and there? Sure

But so did Joe Flacco.

He definitely don’t deserve that. But his point was valid.

Troy Aikman only in because he had legit HOF teammates. Epitome of glorified role player. To call him even a game manager QB, to describe his actual contribution, is being generous.

Did he have a good game here and there? Sure

But so did Joe Flacco.

His point ain't really valid though cause like someone else said Aikman was the leader of dynasty and made it in on team accomplishments. McNabb talking stats well put his stats up against other QB's who don't have rings that are in the HOF. Warren Moon don't have a ring and I'm pretty sure Moon stats better than McNabb stats and most would take Moon over McNabb if they had to pick between the 2.

His screenname is Playmaker88... it’s pretty obvious which side he’s on lol

But notice he can’t really add anything...

Unless he also limps in with that tepid “b-b-but 3 rangz” argument lol

Good point. I don't know why I thought he was a Colts fan from the CS days. I'm thinking of VAGeneral I think.

His point ain't really valid though cause like someone else said Aikman was the leader of dynasty and made it in on team accomplishments. McNabb talking stats well put his stats up against other QB's who don't have rings that are in the HOF. Warren Moon don't have a ring and I'm pretty sure Moon stats better than McNabb stats and most would take Moon over McNabb if they had to pick between the 2.

Y’all keep say he “lead” this team but did he really?

In what other scenario would someone who’s stats are that bad considered the one “leading a team”?

Emmitt Smith lead that team. They would only go as far as he’d carry them.

And as far as your Warren Moon strawman... yeah I’d take him over McNabb, too. AND?!

Dan Marino a top 5 QB, and ringless.

Troy Aikman still trash, b.

You give ANY half decent QB that RB, that WR, that offensive line, that defense, and throw in Deion fucking Sanders along the way...

he’s gonna get 3 rings.

Y’all keep say he “lead” this team but did he really.

In what other scenario would someone who’s stats are that bad considered the one “leading a team”?

And as far as your Warren Moon strawman... yeah I’d take him over McNabb, too. AND?!

The QB calls the plays, hands the ball off and throws the ball to the rb and receivers. So how did he not lead? Leading a team ain't all about fucking stats. Michael Irvin a HOF receiver. Who got him the fucking ball to get the numbers he got?

I'd take Aikman over McNabb, too AND!

Aikman in HOF McNabb ain't
a053746fc353d44967118475ce9d8389--dallas-cowboys-players-cowboys-football.jpg

Fuck outta here with this Larry Holmes disease ass loser when it really came down to it
1444579973454.gif

Y’all keep say he “lead” this team but did he really?

Emmitt Smith lead that team. They would only go as far as he’d carry them.

Dan Marino a top 5 QB, and ringless.

I said he was the QB for a dynasty, but not that he led them there. If you're the starting QB for a dynasty you get in. Aikman can make his 3x SB champ and SB MVP argument.

It's not about are you better than someone. It's what did you do in your career to deserve to be in the HOF. Matt Ryan is better then Eli, but Eli will get in the HOF easier.

The QB calls the plays, hands the ball off and throws the ball to the rb and receivers. So how did he not lead? Leading a team ain't all about fucking stats. Michael Irvin a HOF receiver. Who got him the fucking ball to get the numbers he got?

I'd take Aikman over McNabb, too AND!

Aikman in HOF McNabb ain't
a053746fc353d44967118475ce9d8389--dallas-cowboys-players-cowboys-football.jpg

Fuck outta here with this Larry Holmes disease ass loser when it really came down to it
1444579973454.gif

I guess you’ll take Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer then too. Since they “handed off the ball” in a Super Bowl

Yes great leaders of men those two were

Lmfaoooo.... man get the fuck outta here

Back