Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok so you think it was set up but he turned his head at the right moment and/or the shooter fucked it?

Plausible. But what are the odds lol. That's bordering on divine intervention for me.
The people told the cops that someone was on the roof with a weapon and they do nothing. Then they have him dead to rights and don’t shoot him and only shoot him after he shoots Trump. And I’m supposed to go along with this?

Lol, not only did they confirm the story that people were pointing out the shooter to the police, but cops were using the building as a staging area. 😂

Not only that, but a police officer actually climbed onto the roof and confronted the kid. How did they not arrest him?

Last edited:
Ok so you think it was set up but he turned his head at the right moment and/or the shooter fucked it?

Plausible. But what are the odds lol. That's bordering on divine intervention for me.
If there was a set up I'd bet on trump wasn't in on it and they wanted his ass gone. By dumb luck he avoided death. Dude was aiming for his head, he only missed bc Trump's movement. I don't see trump staging that himself.

The more I read and watch tho it just sounds like absolute incompetence on so many levels. Those agents didn't even know what to do once they crowded trump. "What are we doing, where are we going"

Its as impressive as it is ridiculous. But that mf shouldn't be alive right now lol.

Lol, not only did they confirm the story that people were pointing out the shooter to the police, but cops were using the building as a staging area. 😂

Not only that, but a police officer actually climbed onto the roof and confronted the kid. How did they not arrest him?

They said when the shooter pointed his rifle at the cop, he made a defensive move to get out the way and by dudes words "he lost grip of the building" idk if that means he fell off or took a moment to gather himself

Ofc, that's if we're taking that cop's word for it lol

so wait wait... lol this muthafucka climbed up the roof of a building the cops had as a staging area and were inside of at the time and he got up there with no issues?

And when bystanders pointed out that this guy was on the roof ONE cop climbed up and proceeded to fall off the roof "defensively" allowing the shooter to get multiple shots off?!

:hahaha:

Iono if this shit is coordinated, straight incompetence or a combination of the two but this shit is straight out of a comic book

If there was a set up I'd bet on trump wasn't in on it and they wanted his ass gone. By dumb luck he avoided death. Dude was aiming for his head, he only missed bc Trump's movement. I don't see trump staging that himself.

The more I read and watch tho it just sounds like absolute incompetence on so many levels. Those agents didn't even know what to do once they crowded trump. "What are we doing, where are we going"

Its as impressive as it is ridiculous. But that mf shouldn't be alive right now lol.
I want to believe it's just dumb luck that he's alive rn but I also know Trump is probably playing with a better deck of cards than the last time he pulled this heist off. I don't put it past him to have the nerve or the people around him to pull that shit off.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Somebody is trying to play in our faces tho that's all I know lol.

I know its not, but i kinda wanna support conspiracy nutts running with this. Republicans loved gassing toxic conspiracies and even went as far as going online saying Biden ordered this. Im talking senators saying this.

Lets start saying republican's set up a fake shooting to get votes & see how they like it.

Last edited:
A real assassin would never have a chance, but this guy gets a shot?

Foh
It's funny bc a real assassin would think this guy's strategy was dumb AF

So dumb that even the authorities wouldn't expect it

Which is exactly why it happened

It should be made into a comedy movie

So if it’s an inside job why hire a 20 year old who has never sniped before? Who at most has only shot in the gun range or at ducks and geese? That’s making sense to y’all?

:niggawhat:

So if it’s an inside job why hire a 20 year old who has never sniped before? Who at most has only shot in the gun range or at ducks and geese? That’s making sense to y’all?

inside job dont have to be hired professional help.. could just be.. oh we knew some rando was tryna line him up and didnt bother to stop it.

Im not saying thats the case tho. I honestly dont know what to think about this whole mess

I kinda feel like somebody set the play and Trump wasnt actually supposed to make it.

I dont think it was on some.. yeah lets fake an assassination attempt for support type shit

If he was successful, he had to die to keep him from talking. If he missed (which was the case), he still had to die to keep him from talking. Either way, the shooter had to die.

Last edited:
inside job dont have to be hired professional help.. could just be.. oh we knew some rando was tryna line him up and didnt bother to stop it.

Im not saying thats the case tho. I honestly dont know what to think about this whole mess
Ok man….

Guess they done found that Corey dude that got blammed up old tweets and he's racist... or rather was racist.

If he was successful, he had to die to keep him from talking. If he missed (which was the case), he still had to die to keep him from talking. Either way, the shooter had to die.
Remember Watchmen when Ozymandias set up a fake assassination attempt on himself and the shooter got killed?

Prolly figured at that range there should have been no way he missed

Back