Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't disagree but you have to consider all factors here.

The Secret Service that Trump is traveling with isn't the cream of their crop. Also, these LEOs that work these Trump rally's are largely made up of Trump supporters. Just take a look at the people who were interviewed in the crowd. There was like at least 4 different type of DOCTORS and that was just casually not addressed. One of them who was right next to the FIRE CHIEF that got his head blown off was an OBGYN. Imagine that. An OBGYN white male Trump supporter at a Trump rally. That's some real SNL shit right there.

Back to the fundamentals though, yes. Securing that rooftop was a fundamental part of the job. Are these LEOs working these Trump events doing all the things that they need to do fundamentally? The Secret Service that picked him up had one of their agents actually STOP AND TRY TO GET HIS SHOE!!!!

They were sloppy.

Also I didn't want to comment on the snipers that were behind Trump on that roof but how many teenagers that play COD would have both of their snipers posted up right next to each other like that? Wouldn't they try to not be right next to each other? Now we weren't there so we are not privy to their planning but just from the looks of it, they had a lot of sloppy shit going on that day.

Think about it. They had Trump IN AN OPEN FIELD with clear lines of sites in both directions to take a clean shot at him.

I agree with you that this is more than negligence but that's what this is at the core.

Lastly I'll say this. The performance, readiness, seriousness, attention to detail, courage, and discipline of Secret Service and the LEOs on that day directly reflects upon their leader.......uh... I mean the asset that they were task with protecting that day.

You don’t get selected to be SS without already being established as the cream of the crop in your field

And your last paragraph is interesting when you consider who is actually at the top of their org chart right now lol

I think once people accept the reality that cops aren't hero's then it will be easier to understand why they do bitch ass things in critical situations.

Agreed.

Uvalde fucked my head up. Happened a couple days after my kid's 1st birthday

A real assassin would never have a chance, but this guy gets a shot?

Foh
A real assasin would have homie looking like he sick for weeks, then dying in his sleep. Followed by a report that says he "died of natural causes" lol.

Attempting to take a shot is just a losers bet all around. Even with proper planning. Too easy to lose too much, and cause harm to innocents.

You don’t get selected to be SS without already being established as the cream of the crop in your field

That's not true. There's levels within Secret Service juts like other law enforcement ranks. Also, the Secret Service is not what it used to be. We're talking about the same Secret Service that managed to "accidently" erase all of their text message history from January 6th. You know? A clerical error on a random day in January 2021. No big deal............

And your last paragraph is interesting when you consider who is actually at the top of their org chart right now lol

Secret Service is not ran by an individual that controls every agent like a dictator. When you're POTUS, you cannot refuse Secret Service by law. A former POTUS like Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Carter, as well as POTUS candidates, have a lot more say in how Secret Service performs around them.

Joe Biden can't eat anything without Secret Service checking it first. Trump and Obama can eat without Secret Service checking it if they choose to do so.

The levls of Secret Service protection changes depending on who the asset is. Kamala Harris and Mike Johnson also have Secret Service since they are 2nd and 3rd in the line of the Presidency respectively.

Trump was also the first POTUS since Secret Service inception to insist on also having his own private security work in tandem with them. He's not like everybody else. He almost paid the price for that shit on a sunny Saturday in Pennsylvania too...............

A real assasin would have homie looking like he sick for weeks, then dying in his sleep. Followed by a report that says he "died of natural causes" lol.

Attempting to take a shot is just a losers bet all around. Even with proper planning. Too easy to lose too much, and cause harm to innocents.

If Trump dd not move his head a mere few centimeters, he would be dead right now. Those shits were not losers bets. The shooter did about as much as he could've. Trump just got lucky.

If Trump dd not move his head a mere few centimeters, he would be dead right now. Those shits were not losers bets. The shooter did about as much as he could've. Trump just got lucky.
Nah man, I think you misinterpreted losers bet. Remove it from this scenario, you have to infiltrate the rooftops, which is highly unlikely. You're going to take a shot without a spotter, which isn't ideal. If you have indise info, you have to trust you not lined up for the double cross. And if you even clip anyone outside of your actual target, you gonna make the block hot. I'm saying there's a lot of variables to consider and they all end in death, or a long uncomfortable black site sentence.

For most, that's not worth the risk. Now if it's just a true dummy mission thats different, crash on out.

this guy is going to have profilers and detectives shook for years unless some more valid reasons come out to why he did what he did. No FBI watchlist, Pro Republican, not a bad kid, no run-ins with the law, no social media weirdo post, no ties to ANTIFA, no ties to Democrats.

So far just a white nerd who said fuck it I'm going to go shoot at people for no reason or motive. This is actually pretty scary

I love it when narrative blow up in thise idiots faces i remember like 10 years ago

Their was a school shooting in Chicago and they were going off about the r alleged shooter without any information what so ever but you could imagine where their assumptions too them wnd they were wrong af .. going to try to see if i can find something

I'm surprised a round from an AR-15 wouldn't have cinged his ear too...I've also seen reports that he wasn't hit by a bullet at all, but was cut by glass or something...

Back