Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course they would

After they were bullied around to make sure their story matched up w the Trump campaign the last time

Trump been getting destroyed since the debate what better way to switch the narrative than make him a sympathetic figure

meh.. I dont think anyone outside of his cult is going to view him sympathetically. Folks are locked in.

Even if he does get some sympathy.. give it two days and he gonna do or say some shit to squander that goodwill

meh.. I dont think anyone outside of his cult is going to view him sympathetically. Folks are locked in.

Even if he does get some sympathy.. give it two days and he gonna do or say some shit to squander that goodwill
It switched the conversation/narrative the last week or so it’s been about how Kamala shitted on him and him cheating on Melanie w a wacko racist

After today his sycophants will now be redirecting any convo to the recent shooting and blaming democratic rhetoric on the attempts

It switched the conversation/narrative the last week or so it’s been about how Kamala shitted on him and him cheating on Melanie w a wacko racist

After today his sycophants will now be redirecting any convo to the recent shooting and blaming democratic rhetoric on the attempts

You seem informed, did you check out the 2nd shooter's background? Is he a Democrat or Republican? Did he ever travel to Ukraine? Does he have CIA or FBI contacts?

The 1st shooter I heard used to train at the same facility as the feds AND he was in a BlackRock commercial.

You seem informed, did you check out the 2nd shooter's background? Is he a Democrat or Republican? Did he ever travel to Ukraine? Does he have CIA or FBI contacts?

The 1st shooter I heard used to train at the same facility as the feds AND he was in a BlackRock commercial.
He’s MAGA from Hawaii

Back