Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
You actually need to believe in more things in order to support a conspiracy than to just accept that this was negligence on behalf of law enforcement
I’ll just say this. There’s far too many coincidences for ME to chalk this up as negligence or incompetence. But believe it if YOU want to.

View attachment 1344177

Unless there's an official statement from an authority neither can be substantiated. But it's a bigger leap to claim glass than an actual bullet, with what's been provided. Plenty of visual evidence.

And a bullet through an ear is less messy bc there's little mass/tissue to stop the bullet or cause resistant impact. It's simple physics.

That same exact bullet/shot in his head tho is completely different outcome obviously.

Idk why ppl want it to be glass so bad lol.
There was a picture (no idea if it's real) going around with the corner of the teleprompter broken. That's probably where the idea came from

I’ll just say this. There’s far too many coincidences for ME to chalk this up as negligence or incompetence. But believe it if YOU want to.

You do realize that something being a coincidence does not negate the negligence involved right?

In fact, without the negligence, you would not even be able to point out most of your coincidences.

For example, had there been a single officer posted up on that roof and Crooks decides to walk away from the event because of that, how many coincidences would you still have? Would you even know that this rally was being held in the first place?

The problem with disregarding negligence in favor of a coincidence is that you fail to see how devastating and impactful even the smallest amounts of negligence can be.

I mean, just think. Trump was a literal split second from turning his head or else he would be dead. Why would you then try to add up the coincidences after the fact?

Negligence allowed this to get as far as it did. Without the negligence, the coincidences you speak of would be unknown because they would not be a factor. They only exist after the fact. The negligence is the only thing that is factually present throughout the whole ordeal.

You do realize that something being a coincidence does not negate the negligence involved right?

In fact, without the negligence, you would not even be able to point out most of your coincidences.

For example, had there been a single officer posted up on that roof and Crooks decides to walk away from the event because of that, how many coincidences would you still have? Would you even know that this rally was being held in the first place?

The problem with disregarding negligence in favor of a coincidence is that you fail to see how devastating and impactful even the smallest amounts of negligence can be.

I mean, just think. Trump was a literal split second from turning his head or else he would be dead. Why would you then try to add up the coincidences after the fact?

Negligence allowed this to get as far as it did. Without the negligence, the coincidences you speak of would be unknown because they would not be a factor. They only exist after the fact. The negligence is the only thing that is factually present throughout the whole ordeal.
So how about the tooth fairy since you’re trying to convince me that farfetched shit is real?

Makes a good point about the officer who got on the roof. If u have a radio u hear there's a man on the roof w a rifle, how do u climb up without your weapon drawn as soon as u get to the top?

Look man, when a muhfucka gets popped at, his first inclination shouldn’t be “let me get my shoes” the getting up, fist pumping like he’s at the Jersey Shore.

Shit just looks like all sorts of photo op. He’s using the bigoted dead fire fighter as a corpse-laden shield and that’s ultra disgusting.

Look man, when a muhfucka gets popped at, his first inclination shouldn’t be “let me get my shoes” the getting up, fist pumping like he’s at the Jersey Shore.
His first inclination was to touch where he felt something

His second inclination was to duck (or at least SS was telling him to)

Y'all can watch that vid and tell me u don't think that was a genuine immediate reaction?

Or trump is some evil minded master planner who is also A list level actor....

...who's also an imbecile.

Math ain't mathin

He's maga but the video of the bullet hitting the ear in slow motion was cool to see. Also what the .50 did to the head was insane to see

Keep seeing versions of this reposted so I did some cursory digging

The idea the the Heritage Foundation would have access to private cell data within a few days of the event is beyond ridiculous.

They are also literally THE conservative org who created and promoted the Project 2025 campaign (which is also fraudulent and just a sloppy compilation of every far right idea from the past decade)

This specific org actually makes a whole lot more sense if you view it as a intelligence psyop, because any other explanation is very embarrassing

Keep seeing versions of this reposted so I did some cursory digging

The idea the the Heritage Foundation would have access to private cell data within a few days of the event is beyond ridiculous.

They are also literally THE conservative org who created and promoted the Project 2025 campaign (which is also fraudulent and just a sloppy compilation of every far right idea from the past decade)

So you're saying it's a bullshit false alarm?

I haven't heard about this but haven't been on twitter for a bit

I think there’s a higher chance of the Heritage Foundation itself being a psyop than the actual attempt on Trump

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley obtained and released bodycam footage after the Trump assassination attempt on July 13.

In the video, you can see a Secret Service member talking with local authorities to confirm the details of the incident.

You can also see the body of Trump's shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Grassley says he obtained the video from the Beaver County Emergency Services unit and added that the Secret Service needs to give 'detailed answers' on security failures.

This also comes after Kimberly Cheatle resigned as the Secret Service director.

Back