Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm surprised a round from an AR-15 wouldn't have cinged his ear too...I've also seen reports that he wasn't hit by a bullet at all, but was cut by glass or something...
Trump has to be the luckiest MF in the world to get hit by a .223 remington or 5.56 bullet that didn't take his ear off especially at that 200yd distance the shooter was at. The heat from the bullet alone would took more than a paper cut from his ear that he has under that bandage.

I'll chalk it up to him being lucky I guess, but that fool better go play the lottery all week before that luck run out

Trump has to be the luckiest MF in the world to get hit by a .223 remington or 5.56 bullet that didn't take his ear off especially at that 200yd distance the shooter was at. The heat from the bullet alone would took more than a paper cut from his ear that he has under that bandage.

I'll chalk it up to him being lucky I guess, but that fool better go play the lottery all week before that luck run out
Right... Dude literally dodged a bullet by centimeters... I feel like some aspect about this is staged but I don't know enough to go all out with that theory. It's just really hard to grasp what we're being told at this point. I know people say it don't make sense for Trump to put himself in danger to dodge a bullet....but how do we know he was anywhere close to a bullet?

His MAGAs actually saved his life by pointing dude out to police which caused him to rush his shots

Right... Dude literally dodged a bullet by centimeters... I feel like some aspect about this is staged but I don't know enough to go all out with that theory. It's just really hard to grasp what we're being told at this point. I know people say it don't make sense for Trump to put himself in danger to dodge a bullet....but how do we know he was anywhere close to a bullet?

It's not hard to grasp. I've been harping on the security failures the whole time.

Trump doesn't pay bills. Trump doesn't pay fees. Trump doesn't pay fines. Trump runs up tabs. The reason why Trump tries to hold so many events on his properties is because he can charge people for being there.

This is why a lot of his campaign rally's and events are outside now. It's cheaper. It cost money to have these rally's indoors. That's why they're always outside in these big as cornfields. It's not because Trump loves rural America. He hates that place. He holds rally's at airports because they are outside and it's easy for travel.

It cost money for the local police departments where Trump holds these events.

A perfect example is Butler, PA. The Secret Service was already undermanned for that event. On top of that, the local law enforcement agencies were stretched thin. That's why they didn't have the manpower to man all of the areas that they should have.

This is what Trump does. He goes to these small racist cities and hold his outdoor rally's which btw are much smaller than before. I mean, just take a look at the size of the crowd in Butler. That was a relatively small crowd in a battleground rust belt state in July the week before the RNC. Let's be real here. Trump in 2016 would've packed that field out with an easy 15,000 people. That crowd in Butler looked like at best 4,000 people. His rally's aren't packing out like they used to.

With that said, it cost to have the local law enforcement to come out there to administer and secure these events. Trump is cheap. So with Secret Service having limited staff on hand that day, if Trump needed extra security which he clearly did need, he was going to have to pay for that shit. Trump has a history for running up the tabs and bills for the local law enforcement for these events and not reimbursing them. In other words, He ain't paying for this shit.

Being cheap and cutting corners almost cost him his life and it did cost another person their life.

If Trump was paying up like he should then absolutely there would've been someone manning that rooftop.
But Trump ain't doing all that so this is what you get. People opening their eyes to just how broke ("Broke Boooooooys, I can't Talk To Broke Boys") and cheap Trump really is. Trump had a rally 30 minutes away from where I live in in June 2021. That bill ran up to $17,000. Trump still hasn't paid it.

You wanna know what's really crazy? Saturday wasn't the first time Trump had a rally in Butler PA in that field. He's held a rally there before. He didn't pay for it last time. He came back with an even smaller crowd this time and guess what? He didn't pay up for the extra security.

Please talk to someone else 'cause I can't talk to broke boy
I can't talk to broke boy, I can't talk to broke boys, I can't talk to broke boys
I can't talk to broke boys, nah, nah, I can't talk to broke boys, I can't talk to—

It's not hard to grasp. I've been harping on the security failures the whole time.

Trump doesn't pay bills. Trump doesn't pay fees. Trump doesn't pay fines. Trump runs up tabs. The reason why Trump tries to hold so many events on his properties is because he can charge people for being there.

This is why a lot of his campaign rally's and events are outside now. It's cheaper. It cost money to have these rally's indoors. That's why they're always outside in these big as cornfields. It's not because Trump loves rural America. He hates that place. He holds rally's at airports because they are outside and it's easy for travel.

It cost money for the local police departments where Trump holds these events.

A perfect example is Butler, PA. The Secret Service was already undermanned for that event. On top of that, the local law enforcement agencies were stretched thin. That's why they didn't have the manpower to man all of the areas that they should have.

This is what Trump does. He goes to these small racist cities and hold his outdoor rally's which btw are much smaller than before. I mean, just take a look at the size of the crowd in Butler. That was a relatively small crowd in a battleground rust belt state in July the week before the RNC. Let's be real here. Trump in 2016 would've packed that field out with an easy 15,000 people. That crowd in Butler looked like at best 4,000 people. His rally's aren't packing out like they used to.

With that said, it cost to have the local law enforcement to come out there to administer and secure these events. Trump is cheap. So with Secret Service having limited staff on hand that day, if Trump needed extra security which he clearly did need, he was going to have to pay for that shit. Trump has a history for running up the tabs and bills for the local law enforcement for these events and not reimbursing them. In other words, He ain't paying for this shit.

Being cheap and cutting corners almost cost him his life and it did cost another person their life.

If Trump was paying up like he should then absolutely there would've been someone manning that rooftop.
But Trump ain't doing all that so this is what you get. People opening their eyes to just how broke ("Broke Boooooooys, I can't Talk To Broke Boys") and cheap Trump really is. Trump had a rally 30 minutes away from where I live in in June 2021. That bill ran up to $17,000. Trump still hasn't paid it.

You wanna know what's really crazy? Saturday wasn't the first time Trump had a rally in Butler PA in that field. He's held a rally there before. He didn't pay for it last time. He came back with an even smaller crowd this time and guess what? He didn't pay up for the extra security.

Please talk to someone else 'cause I can't talk to broke boy
I can't talk to broke boy, I can't talk to broke boys, I can't talk to broke boys
I can't talk to broke boys, nah, nah, I can't talk to broke boys, I can't talk to—
I can grasp security failures, I can grasp people wanting to kill Trump... I'm having a hard time grasping the fact that he dodged a 'bullet' by centimeters... then got up and threw his fist in the air....That's like the perfect image for Teflon Don to project to his rabid fanbase.... Contrast that to the 'weak, sickly, forgetful Biden...

Like, it's seriously laughable how negligent their security was that day. Obama came to my job in 2016 for an event for HRC. The Secret Service were scoping out the entire neighborhood 2 2eekd before the event took place. They had one nigga on the roof and I swear he went up there one day and it felt like he stayed up there for a whole week. He might've came down when we got off work and left the building or they were running shifts because there was a sniper on the roof of our building for an entire week.

On the day of the event we had to leave work early. It was less than a half day. They were not fucking around and my job was in the heart of the hood at that time.

These niggas just paraded Trump out there in an open field and he almost got his head blown off within minutes of speaking. Just wild negligence

I can grasp security failures, I can grasp people wanting to kill Trump... I'm having a hard time grasping the fact that he dodged a 'bullet' by centimeters... then got up and threw his fist in the air....That's like the perfect image for Teflon Don to project to his rabid fanbase.... Contrast that to the 'weak, sickly, forgetful Biden...

He didn't dodge the bullet. The bullet just missed him. There's a difference.

Also him pumping his fist and asking for his shoes is adrenaline mixed with narcissistic ignorance on his part. It's not like they lifted him up on their shoulders like John Madden after he won the Super Bowl. Even in the audio you can hear a little bit of confusion coming from the agents so it's not like they had their shit on lock either.

Has it been released that it wasn't a 22?

How do we know Corey wasn't the intended target and not Trump? I mean he was the one that got killed 🤔

At 20 sec when Trump says "take a look what happened" and slightly shifts his head to his right, is when the shot goes off and he feels it in his ear

At 2:15 shows the still shot the camera man got of the bullet just after it zoomed past him

When did these mfs have time to do a csi breakdown? How did they get all that information? All the measurements and angles?

Back