Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
All they needed to know was the sniper's position
Eh... relatively. There's a considerable amount of guessing in that approximation.

Like did he get hit by glass or get grazed? I've heard both things. If he got hit by glass then you might have to throw the video away. If he got grazed then wtf happened to the protective glass?

Am I missing something?

Eh... relatively. There's a considerable amount of guessing in that approximation.

Like did he get hit by glass or get grazed? I've heard both things. If he got hit by glass then you might have to throw the video away. If he got grazed then wtf happened to the protective glass?

Am I missing something?
What protective glass? I saw a pic of two glass panels on either side of the podium that were still intact.

I will say I do find it weird that there's no official report specifically stating he was actually struck by the bullet unless I missed it.

What protective glass? I saw a pic of two glass panels on either side of the podium that were still intact.

I will say I do find it weird that there's no official report specifically stating he was actually struck by the bullet unless I missed it

I thought I read somewhere there was protective glass but maybe I'm mistaken.

I thought I read somewhere there was protective glass but maybe I'm mistaken.
Screenshot_20240717-151247.png

Didn't hear anything about protective glass. I see those two panels on either side but those don't look like glass either like I thought they were. But if u zoom in they're still intact.

View attachment 1344098

Didn't hear anything about protective glass. I see those two panels on either side but those don't look like glass either like I thought they were. But if u zoom in they're still intact.
I read somewhere that it was glass that cut his ear too... which is more believable to me than a hot ass AR round barely knicking his ear with no burn, no flesh missing.... or maybe Trump really is that lucky... 🤷🏿‍♂️

I read somewhere that it was glass that cut his ear too... which is more believable to me than a hot ass AR round barely knicking his ear with no burn, no flesh missing.... or maybe Trump really is that lucky... 🤷🏿‍♂️
Screenshot_20240717-170904.png

Unless there's an official statement from an authority neither can be substantiated. But it's a bigger leap to claim glass than an actual bullet, with what's been provided. Plenty of visual evidence.

And a bullet through an ear is less messy bc there's little mass/tissue to stop the bullet or cause resistant impact. It's simple physics.

That same exact bullet/shot in his head tho is completely different outcome obviously.

Idk why ppl want it to be glass so bad lol.

Something stinks about the whole Trump assassination attempt, and Joe Rogan can smell it.

“The whole thing stinks of either incompetence or a DESIGN, or we're in the matrix.”

One or two mistakes is one thing, but 10-plus anomalies is highly suspicious.

1. No local law enforcement was on the rooftop used by the shooter.

2. When law enforcement was notified by citizens of the shooter, there was no prompt action at the rooftop to neutralize the shooter.

3. Local law enforcement failed to initiate active shooter protocol to protect Trump and the crowd.

4. There was no apparent communication from local law enforcement to the USSS to get Trump to a secure location.

5. Police snipers on the roof used binoculars to track the shooter's position and did not warn the USSS below to get Trump off the stage.

6. Police snipers under scope vision allowed the shooter to get set and shoot six rounds at Trump.

7. A police sniper got off the scope and looked with the naked eye to be sure the shooter had taken his shots and never looked down at Trump.

8. Finally, a police sniper shot Crooks.

9. No local police went up on the roof immediately after Crooks was shot to take away his gun and check on his status.

10. All the while, there was no active shooter protocol, and no warning was given to Trump or the audience.

Credit to @McCulloughFund for this comprehensive list.

“The whole thing stinks of either incompetence or a DESIGN, or we're in the matrix.”

If people believe that incompetence is one of the reasons why this went down then there is no need to add a secondary reason.

I don't understand why folks can't see that it does not take much for shit to hit the fan due to negligence.

How many stories do we see with kids getting access to guns that were not properly stored or secured and accidently shooting and killing themselves? We see that shit all the time. Terrible situations, but you don't see people looking for conspiracies. If anything, the majority of people who see those stories immediately focus on the negligence of the parents and adults involved in the situation.

How is this any different? There was negligence involved with he personnel task with securing this event and the main asset which was Donald Trump. It really doesn't have to be much deeper than that.

If you leave a loaded gun under a bed and a small child gets their hands on it, you aren't going to twist yourself in knots wondering why the worst possible outcome happened. I think you would have a very clear understanding on what happened in that situation. Or are you going to run with theories about the government secretly targeting the adult in the house and getting the kid killed as collateral? You wouldn't do no stupid shit like that and if you do, then what type of person are you?

If people believe that incompetence is one of the reasons why this went down then there is no need to add a secondary reason.

I don't understand why folks can't see that it does not take much for shit to hit the fan due to negligence.

How many stories do we see with kids getting access to guns that were not properly stored or secured and accidently shooting and killing themselves? We see that shit all the time. Terrible situations, but you don't see people looking for conspiracies. If anything, the majority of people who see those stories immediately focus on the negligence of the parents and adults involved in the situation.

How is this any different? There was negligence involved with he personnel task with securing this event and the main asset which was Donald Trump. It really doesn't have to be much deeper than that.

If you leave a loaded gun under a bed and a small child gets their hands on it, you aren't going to twist yourself in knots wondering why the worst possible outcome happened. I think you would have a very clear understanding on what happened in that situation. Or are you going to run with theories about the government secretly targeting the adult in the house and getting the kid killed as collateral? You wouldn't do no stupid shit like that and if you do, then what type of person are you?
What did Santa get you for Christmas last year?

I'm leaning toward incompetence too.
I think what makes ppl think otherwise though is that it seems like there would be a lot of barriers to prevent this and every single one of them was crossed.

Back