Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Du's rant:

I used to work for TSA, and I always told people, if someone REALLY wanted to get something on a plane, it would never go thru security. Why would it?

When you got people on the mental health spectrum working at the airport, making less than 40k... With high enough clearance to get whatever they want under the check point..... And to the plane with no issues. And sure you could pay them... Or just find out which one is an extremist and convince them it's their idea...

That's how this on the spectrum ass kid "takes a shot" at trump... They put him there, and killed him so he couldn't talk...

Du's rant:

I used to work for TSA, and I always told people, if someone REALLY wanted to get something on a plane, it would never go thru security. Why would it?

When you got people on the mental health spectrum working at the airport, making less than 40k... With high enough clearance to get whatever they want under the check point..... And to the plane with no issues. And sure you could pay them... Or just find out which one is an extremist and convince them it's their idea...

That's how this on the spectrum ass kid "takes a shot" at trump... They put him there, and killed him so he couldn't talk...
Define "they"

Du's rant:

Guess they done found that Corey dude that got blammed up old tweets and he's racist... or rather was racist.

If he was successful, he had to die to keep him from talking. If he missed (which was the case), he still had to die to keep him from talking. Either way, the shooter had to die.

boomerang_we_here.gif

Walk with me niggas,

I think people are confusing the different levels of Law Enforcement who were there.

So let's say for arguments sake that on that day, Trump had 50 Secret Service personnel members with him protecting him at the rally. Given the scale of the event, location, weather, etc, SS scopes the area and they plan on where they are going to be posted up at. On top of buildings, corners, in the crowd blending in etc...

So once SS established where all 50 of their personnel will be posted, they have to coordinate with the local law enforcement on covering the remaining portions of the area to make the event secure to the level that it needs to be. The local law enforcement officers (LEOs) that day would include the city of Bulter police, the county that Butler is in police which likely includes Sheriffs, Pennsylvania State police officers, State Troopers, a local SWAT team made up of officers from surrounding cities and counties, US Marshalls for that area, potential private security firms that were hired.

So now that we know who is protecting the event, Secret Service and a combination and LEOs from that area, it's time for everyone to prep for the event. Think about how you would see before cops do a raid when they are posted up not too far away from where they will be raiding. Usually the LEOs doing the raid will meet up in a big parking lot or something and go over their final gameplan before they roll up and do the raid. Well in this case, the LEOs used the very building that the shooter (Thomas Matthew Crooks) was eventually posted up at.

So fast forward to the rally. While the rally is ongoing, you can see the snipers on the roof right behind Trump. Now people are rightfully asking why there were no snipers on the roof that Crooks was on. A simple answer is that Secret Service did not have the man power to man that building with a sniper that day. So if there was going to be a sniper posted up on that building that Crooks was on, that sniper would have had to have been provided by one of the LEOs who were also there to assist the Secret Service. So obviously the entirety of Secret Service and LEOs were stretched thin that day which is a YUGE! security risk.

So when people are wondering why the people in the crowd are pointing out Crooks on the building to LEOs and why they seemingly did not respond quick enough, it's because there was not a clear and coordinated communication effort on who and what personnel were going to secure that building. Also since that same building was used as a gathering and training point for the LEOs, you can see just how complacent they were. They quite literally did not secure their own shit.

There's no conspiracy on LEOs letting Crooks get on the building. If something happens, none of the LEOs can just take immediate action without first confirming the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How first. So when people in the crowd flag down a cop and say that they see someone climbing on the building, that cop can't just start blasting Crooks and blow his head off. No. That cop would have to radio and communicate and coordinate on that situation to confirm the WWWWWH, with other LEOs and the Secret Service. For all we know, the cops that were flagged down by the people in the crowd could've thought that Crooks was an LEO or some type of security personnel. They obviously didn't know who he was.

Now all of that could've been avoided by Secret Service and the LEOs securing that building from the jump but like I said, they were complacent as fuck on that day. Sloppy and unorganized.

Also it's not like Crooks was on that building for 30 minutes. In the amount of time that people in the crowd started flagging the LEOs down to notify them of Crooks, those LEOs have to try to quickly get confirmation on WWWWWH. That is what allowed Crooks time to climb and set up. Since that building rooftop was not secured from the jump, Crooks was able to climb uninterrupted without an LEO intervening.

As for the cop that initially climbed the building and was confronted by Crooks and his rifle and retreated, there's multiple explanations for that. The first thing is that the cop that climbed the building does not understand the severity of the situation he is going into. He doesn't know that Crooks has a rifle ready to blow his head off while he's climbing a building. The other explanation that is completely plausible is that the cop was a Bitch. Simple as that. Most cops are bitches when shit gets real. We've seen this countless times in mass shootings.

All in all, you can clearly see how it does not take much to go wrong in the way of planning for an event like this to go horribly wrong.

They were not prepared. They were sloppy. They were unorganized. If not for a very (and I mean very) slight wind on that day or Trump's human instincts to slightly turn his head while that shot went off.................

Let's just say that people wouldn't be making jokes about how sloppy the shooter was and would instead be focusing on the real failure that day which was Secret Service and LEOs doing their most important job.

Last edited:
I think once people accept the reality that cops aren't hero's then it will be easier to understand why they do bitch ass things in critical situations. Always shooting and fearing for their life. Escalating situations to where they can justify using their gun instead of less lethal or no force at all. Slow responses to mass shootings or critical situations.

Cops are bitches for the most part when shit gets real. They are regular people just like us. this country has tried to inflate them like they are Avengers because they love to see them terrorizing niggas but at the end of the day, most of them muthafuckas are no tougher than you and me. They just have the protection of the fallacy of them being hero's and that shit inflates their ego. Until it's time to actually be a hero. That's when you see them bitching up.

And I'm not saying it's every last one of them. t's not. It's just how they should be perceived. You want cops to be worshipped and treated like hero's, stop having so many bitch ass cops.

You notice that Firefighters never catch much flak and blowback from the public. The majority of people largely view firefighters as hero's. Sure their are some racist firefighters such as the one that got his head blown off the other day at Trump's rally, and there are major issues within the fire departments across the country that need to be addressed.

However, most people aren't overly critical of firefighters. It's because it's harder from firefighters to deviate from what their duties are. You're not going to see them just riding around in the fire truck terrorizing niggas and neighborhoods.

Cops on the other hand have largely inflated egos paired with a cult like worship from the the racist majority of America. That's because the duties for cops in the eyes of racist is to basically be what they were initially designed to be. Slave patrolling racist officers. Keep law and order for niggas.

Firefighters fight fires. Cops exist to keep niggas in check in the eyes of racist and that's that.

Last edited:
Walk with me niggas,

I think people are confusing the different levels of Law Enforcement who were there.

So let's say for arguments sake that on that day, Trump had 50 Secret Service personnel members with him protecting him at the rally. Given the scale of the event, location, weather, etc, SS scopes the area and they plan on where they are going to be posted up at. On top of buildings, corners, in the crowd blending in etc...

So once SS established where all 50 of their personnel will be posted, they have to coordinate with the local law enforcement on covering the remaining portions of the area to make the event secure to the level that it needs to be. The local law enforcement officers (LEOs) that day would include the city of Bulter police, the county that Butler is in police which likely includes Sheriffs, Pennsylvania State police officers, State Troopers, a local SWAT team made up of officers from surrounding cities and counties, US Marshalls for that area, potential private security firms that were hired.

So now that we know who is protecting the event, Secret Service and a combination and LEOs from that area, it's time for everyone to prep for the event. Think about how you would see before cops do a raid when they are posted up not too far away from where they will be raiding. Usually the LEOs doing the raid will meet up in a big parking lot or something and go over their final gameplan before they roll up and do the raid. Well in this case, the LEOs used the very building that the shooter (Thomas Matthew Crooks) was eventually posted up at.

So fast forward to the rally. While the rally is ongoing, you can see the snipers on the roof right behind Trump. Now people are rightfully asking why there were no snipers on the roof that Crooks was on. A simple answer is that Secret Service did not have the man power to man that building with a sniper that day. So if there was going to be a sniper posted up on that building that Crooks was on, that sniper would have had to have been provided by one of the LEOs who were also there to assist the Secret Service. So obviously the entirety of Secret Service and LEOs were stretched thin that day which is a YUGE! security risk.

So when people are wondering why the people in the crowd are pointing out Crooks on the building to LEOs and why they seemingly did not respond quick enough, it's because there was not a clear and coordinated communication effort on who and what personnel were going to secure that building. Also since that same building was used as a gathering and training point for the LEOs, you can see just how complacent they were. They quite literally did not secure their own shit.

There's no conspiracy on LEOs letting Crooks get on the building. If something happens, none of the LEOs can just take immediate action without first confirming the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How first. So when people in the crowd flag down a cop and say that they see someone climbing on the building, that cop can't just start blasting Crooks and blow his head off. No. That cop would have to radio and communicate and coordinate on that situation to confirm the WWWWWH, with other LEOs and the Secret Service. For all we know, the cops that were flagged down by the people in the crowd could've thought that Crooks was an LEO or some type of security personnel. They obviously didn't know who he was.

Now all of that could've been avoided by Secret Service and the LEOs securing that building from the jump but like I said, they were complacent as fuck on that day. Sloppy and unorganized.

Also it's not like Crooks was on that building for 30 minutes. In the amount of time that people in the crowd started flagging the LEOs down to notify them of Crooks, those LEOs have to try to quickly get confirmation on WWWWWH. That is what allowed Crooks time to climb and set up. Since that building rooftop was not secured from the jump, Crooks was able to climb uninterrupted without an LEO intervening.

As for the cop that initially climbed the building and was confronted by Crooks and his rifle and retreated, there's multiple explanations for that. The first thing is that the cop that climbed the building does not understand the severity of the situation he is going into. He doesn't know that Crooks has a rifle ready to blow his head off while he's climbing a building. The other explanation that is completely plausible is that the cop was a Bitch. Simple as that. Most cops are bitches when shit gets real. We've seen this countless times in mass shootings.

All in all, you can clearly see how it does not take much to go wrong in the way of planning for an event like this to go horribly wrong.

They were not prepared. They were sloppy. They were unorganized. If not for a very (and I mean very) slight wind on that day or Trump's human instincts to slightly turn his head while that shot went off.................

Let's just say that people wouldn't be making jokes about how sloppy the shooter was and would instead be focusing on the real failure that day which was Secret Service and LEOs doing their most important job.
Didn’t read most of that but failing to secure rooftops is failing at something absolutely fundamental to their job

It’s like a truck driver who “forgot” he needed to get gas

This is more than negligence

Didn’t read most of that but failing to secure rooftops is failing at something absolutely fundamental to their job

It’s like a truck driver who “forgot” he needed to get gas

This is more than negligence

I don't disagree but you have to consider all factors here.

The Secret Service that Trump is traveling with isn't the cream of their crop. Also, these LEOs that work these Trump rally's are largely made up of Trump supporters. Just take a look at the people who were interviewed in the crowd. There was like at least 4 different type of DOCTORS and that was just casually not addressed. One of them who was right next to the FIRE CHIEF that got his head blown off was an OBGYN. Imagine that. An OBGYN white male Trump supporter at a Trump rally. That's some real SNL shit right there.

Back to the fundamentals though, yes. Securing that rooftop was a fundamental part of the job. Are these LEOs working these Trump events doing all the things that they need to do fundamentally? The Secret Service that picked him up had one of their agents actually STOP AND TRY TO GET HIS SHOE!!!!

They were sloppy.

Also I didn't want to comment on the snipers that were behind Trump on that roof but how many teenagers that play COD would have both of their snipers posted up right next to each other like that? Wouldn't they try to not be right next to each other? Now we weren't there so we are not privy to their planning but just from the looks of it, they had a lot of sloppy shit going on that day.

Think about it. They had Trump IN AN OPEN FIELD with clear lines of sites in both directions to take a clean shot at him.

I agree with you that this is more than negligence but that's what this is at the core.

Lastly I'll say this. The performance, readiness, seriousness, attention to detail, courage, and discipline of Secret Service and the LEOs on that day directly reflects upon their leader.......uh... I mean the asset that they were task with protecting that day.

Back