Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
You getting soft.
At this big age its getting more tiring having to squabble with niggas who dont wanna use any kinds of critical thinking. I've conceded to the fact regardless the world is burning so we might as well pull up a chair and catch the view. Let me cook and see whats all the fuss about being with the majority
marvel-cinematic-universe-thanos-ilum6tsl2nao4mjf.gif

I don't think it was staged as I'm of the thought that staging a fake shooting with real bullets is too risky. I do think however this shows a serious slip in that detail around Trump though for somebody to get that shot off.

Having met several President's and Presidential candidates and being on a security detail while a President was visiting,

I can say with 100% confidence that this was NOT staged.

Conspiracy niggas stand down.

Now, I'm not gonna sit here and act like I have the perfect explanation about what happened because I don't. What I can say though is that one undeniable fact is that the security for this event which was ultimately the responsibility of Secret Service, was sloppy, uninformed, unorganized, irresponsible, negligent, wreckless, unprepared, complacent.

You only need one of those reasons to be present for things to go the absolute worst way possible and there were several of those present on that day.

I want niggas to understand that the majority of your time spent in the military is spent training. Doing training exercises. You might have 1 deployment on a whole 4 year contract. It's very rare that you will even have multiple opportunities to actually put your training to real life use in a real life situation that is not training. Niggas don't join the military and ride out every day, week, month, or even year. The real life action is extremely limited.

For Secret Service personnel, every single day is a real life exercise. There is no down periods or long stretches without any "action". Everyday is action because that's what the job is.

From my external position, this is how it looks to me,

Donald Trump is a former POTUS so he still gets a lifetime SS detail. No it is not as robust as the detail following Biden on the daily but it is more beefed up than the SS detail that follows POTUS candidates this late in the campaign. I can guarantee that the SS detail that Trump has now is more beefed up than the one Obama has. They are both former President's but only one is actively engaged in a POTUS campaign thus, a more enhanced SS presence for Trump is the case. Now as for the SS personnel, I want people to know that not all SS agents are created equal. Just like not all people in the military are equal. All Infantry military personnel are not the same. Within their ranks there are tiers. Think Navy Seals, Green Berets, RECON Marines, Army Rangers, MARSOC and all those other Special Forces units/classifications. The SS agents on Biden's detail are ALL Navy Seal level. They are all MARSOC level. They are the absolute cream of the crop of the Secret Service. The SS detail with Obama right now will mainly consist of the military equivalent of your typical Infantry personnel with only a few of the Navy Seal, Army Ranger level people on the detail. If Biden has 100 people on his daily SS detail then all 100 are Navy Seal level. Obama's SS detail will not be as robust as Biden's so if Biden has 100 on a daily then Obama has 40.

Trump is a POTUS candidate so he cannot refuse SS protection by law. However, as a former POTUS, Trump can choose to appoint his own security as well as accept the SS detail that is provided to him for the rest of his life. Trump, being the person that he is, has his own security in addition to the SS detail. So what you have with Trump is a situation where SS is ALWAYS present but so is his own personal security. That means that both entities must co-exist or something catastrophic can happen like.................you know. Trump to this day sill employs his own private security. They are not as good as Secret Service because they just aren't. He still travels with both though and you can easily see how things can get sloppy and unorganized when the person you are protecting is Trump.

So, in the end, this was not a staged shooting. It was real. Everything about it was real down to the sloppiness and unorganization of the people designated to protect the main asset. Running with the conspiracies sounds better though so people are still gonna do their thing.

If this was an inside job Trump would be dead. Why even do this assassination attempt? When they’re around him all the time?

It can't be an inside job if the target is the POTUS. There are too many factors that simply cannot align together. The amount of people who would have to be in on this being an inside job is more than the scale of any movie niggas wanna reference. It simply cannot happen under these circumstances.

You know what can happen though Mistakes. A simple mistake made by a single Secret Service agent like turning their head very slightly in one direction instead of the other could lead to death.

Think about how close we were to Trump's head getting blown off. He was centimeters away from absolute chaos. If he doesn't move his head within that split second of that gunshot, it's over for him.

It can't be an inside job if the target is the POTUS. There are too many factors that simply cannot align together. The amount of people who would have to be in on this being an inside job is more than the scale of any movie niggas wanna reference. It simply cannot happen under these circumstances.

You know what can happen though Mistakes. A simple mistake made by a single Secret Service agent like turning their head very slightly in one direction instead of the other could lead to death.

Think about how close we were to Trump's head getting blown off. He was centimeters away from absolute chaos. If he doesn't move his head within that split second of that gunshot, it's over for him.
Okay man.

Nah your first paragraph I have to disagree with. If you’re going to pull that off you want the circle of knowledge as small as possible, but that’s exactly what our intelligence agencies are designed to do.

In a candid interview with Shawn Prez, retired sniper Nicholas Irving expressed disbelief over the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, comparing it to historic assassination attempts and emphasizing the rarity and unexpected nature of such events in his lifetime. He was initially skeptical, even considering the news to be fabricated. He noted the apparent unpreparedness of the Secret Service and local security, critiquing their reaction and the lack of immediate threat neutralization. Drawing from his experience in military and private security, Irving detailed the extensive pre-mission planning required for such events. Despite the Secret Service's three-day advance preparations, he found the security measures insufficient, highlighting the oversight in securing strategic rooftops and effectively monitoring potential threats.

Back