Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea.. idk

tinfoil-hat.gif

For those of us unchained negros who are truly divested, Biden and Trump's recent shenanigans have been very entertaining 🍿

I think cats is downplaying just how hard it would be to stage something like this.

A mfer lunging at Trump from the crowd could be staged imo, but having a mfer setup a 100-200 yards away and take a shot at him and hit him in the ear is impossible.

Now if you asking if there was a plot to kill Trump that the secret service was involved in or let happen? Thats way more likely

I think cats is downplaying just how hard it would be to stage something like this.

A mfer lunging at Trump from the crowd could be staged imo, but having a mfer setup a 100-200 yards away and take a shot at him and hit him in the ear is impossible.

Now if you asking if there was a plot to kill Trump that the secret service was involved in or let happen? Thats way more likely

Yeah a government agency having intel and letting it happen and being able to have some form of partial deniability sounds more plausible that an all out pre 70s rogue CIA kill opp or 'executive acton'...

Visually no, the way the secret agent sniper reacted to the shooter right before he killed him looked genuine asf.

I'm hearing people were trying to alert the secret service since before the shooter even got on the roof.

Seems false flaggy if true, ngl. These are professionally trained snipers, seems odd they didn't notice some incel on a barn locking and loading. I can't see how they would allow the shooter to even take the shot, unless...

if it wasnt staged then trumps reaction after the fact says a lot of about something...either he really good at exploiting opportunitiea on the fly or he actually might be that i dont take nonshit dude in real life

After all the shit we know has been faked you guys think this is the one too difficult to pull off? lol. Cause some retarded nigga got killed? 🤣

What are we doing?
I mean none of us know either way

But to plan a shot to be that close yet purposely missed

You'd have to have extensive training I'd imagine

Let's say there is a picture of the bullet. What does that look like? A straight line. We don't think that's pretty easy to come up with in 2024?

Back