Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

Do You Think The Trump Shooting Was Staged?

• Yes, it was staged

• No, it was a real shooting

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think cats is downplaying just how hard it would be to stage something like this.

A mfer lunging at Trump from the crowd could be staged imo, but having a mfer setup a 100-200 yards away and take a shot at him and hit him in the ear is impossible.

Now if you asking if there was a plot to kill Trump that the secret service was involved in or let happen? Thats way more likely
You assume they were actually trying to kill Trump in the first place

Lol yes clearly, but not my point

Some random with no military background nor extensive training, to pull off a purposely missed shot THAT close, is just a leap I can't take with what we know so far.
I had a rebuttal but I forgot

I will say Trump detail is hella shitty.

The shooter was real close and they didn’t rush him off the stage.

How the hell they listen to you when you say wait in this situation

Trash all around

No, I don’t think it was staged, people tend to forget secret service left the front door unlocked to the White House and an intruder hopped over the fence and ran through the front door during Obama administration.

Seems like security mishap that could’ve been worse with even more dead, including the intended target .

People tend to underestimate how many crazy white males with have in the United States with guns that are ready to do crazy shit.

No, I don’t think it was staged, people tend to forget secret service left the front door unlocked to the White House and an intruder hopped over the fence and ran through the front door during Obama administration.

Seems like security mishap that could’ve been worse with even more dead, including the intended target .

People tend to underestimate how many crazy white males with have in the United States with guns that are ready to do crazy shit.
Ironically you're also underestimating white males with guns that are ready to do crazy shit.

jalen-rose-sipping-tea.gif

Back