Welcome To aBlackWeb

DO YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNERS PHONE?

Do you think partners should have access to each others phone?

• No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If you go through my phone the relationship is over

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Nah I wouldn't read ur texts. Just see who ur texting. If there's nothing off color, it's all good. I'll look dumb n that's a good thing. If I c sexts tween u n a female friend which u denied things having ever been "like that with", we done.

Not saying what you doing is wrong, that's how you and yours operate, kudos, but I would ask, if you did that to me, well bae,why not just ask me who I'm texting? As my gf/wife/fuck-buddy, you would somewhat or allwhat, know all of my friends eh?

and when you find out that I'm textin a, b, and c, then what? u can sleep well at night until the next time you get an itch to see/ask for my phone?? again I'm not saying what you are doing is wrong, that's your thing, but I'm just trying to understand why go through all that when you can just ask "Bae, who yo be texting and move around...

Everything ain't for Everybody to read and see.

if I can't ask to see ur phone, we ain't gon work. U can make a scene after the fact bout why I'd ask, but at least a bish be wrong n look dumb cuz all u got is texts to ur mom, bro n boys

But you would already be wrong and looking dumb asking me for my phone or sneaking around and going through it.

lmaooo what cheaters do yall know just tell their s/o they're cheating?

"hey babe, who are u texting"

"Oh who this? Tameka from work, smashed earlier this week, she's just checkin up on me to see how I've been since we last fucked"

Not saying what you doing is wrong, that's how you and yours operate, kudos, but I would ask, if you did that to me, well bae,why not just ask me who I'm texting? As my gf/wife/fuck-buddy, you would somewhat or allwhat, know all of my friends eh?

and when you find out that I'm textin a, b, and c, then what? u can sleep well at night until the next time you get an itch to see/ask for my phone?? again I'm not saying what you are doing is wrong, that's your thing, but I'm just trying to understand why go through all that when you can just ask "Bae, who yo be texting and move around...

Everything ain't for Everybody to read and see.
I like u Slim. I ever told u that?

in short, i used to be one of those people who believed "if u feel the need to violate their privacy, y'all shouldn't be together". then I discovered situations which could've been avoided with cursory snooping.

I hear what y'all be saying n theoretically Ima always be aligned with u, but self preservation is always gonna win. Even if the measures cost u some folks.
But you would already be wrong and looking dumb asking me for my phone or sneaking around and going through it.
don cur b. i can be single, very happy <<>>

Question:

Would u rather be cheated on and find out within the first month of it happening through snooping?

or

Would you rather find out 5 years later that you've been getting cheated on the whole time?

Question:

Would u rather be cheated on and find out within the first month of it happening through snooping?

or

Would you rather find out 5 years later that you've been getting cheated on the whole time?
i think a lot of it is comin down 2 "I would be able to tell if they're lying to me or cheating"

but most cheaters dont get caught lol

there r smart ppl n good liars who cheat too y'all

Question:

or

Ok bruh let's just stop...what's really going on mayne?

Everything good at home? You saw something on ya girl's phone that got you suspecting she's creeping? Talk to us brotha. We're here for you. Lol

The shit I don't like bout the snooping part, some women will snoop behind yo back, wont even mention that they did the shit and find shit and sit on the shit and wait to bring the shit up 6 weeks down the line when y'all on yall way to a nice evening of fun. Fuck up the whole night

Um x, who is that

How you know about x

Don't worry bout how I know motherfucker, now who is she!!

Gotta love a woman
:ha:

The shit I don't like bout the snooping part, some women will snoop behind yo back, wont even mention that they did the shit and find shit and sit on the shit and wait to bring the shit up 6 weeks down the line when y'all on yall way to a nice evening of fun. Fuck up the whole night

Um x, who is that

How you know about x

Don't worry bout how I know motherfucker, now who is she!!

Gotta love a woman
:ha:
So you were indeed doing dirt behind her back?

Because the question was crazy.

Lets say you been going through shawty phone for years and she been emailing niggas the whole time from her desktop at work (since we jumping to extreme hypothetical's)
or she been fucking niggas without ever having their number?
Now what petty patty?

I know women who cheat and every arrangement is made in person. No text, No social media, no nothing lol

If you gon get cheated on---YOU'RE going to get cheated on.
There's nothing you can do to prevent it.

I mean what you gon do? swing down from the roof and stop the act from taking place?
why drive yourself crazy?
why drive your partner crazy?

After long thought.
I'd have to say the first half but it would have to be suspicions not a just because situation.

Bottom line, if you ain't paying the monthly bill for my shit, don't be demanding I give you my shit, I'll let you see it since you paying the bill and shit but it wont be when you ask right then and there Lol..fuck i aint 12, let me give it to you when i feel my manhood is on 100 walk out the room and come back and then hand it over to you..dont son me:ha:

Back