Welcome To aBlackWeb

DO YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNERS PHONE?

Do you think partners should have access to each others phone?

• No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If you go through my phone the relationship is over

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Do you respect your partners boundaries in a relationship?

Do you go through your partners phone? if so, why?

Do you think there should be a certain level of privacy a person should have in a relationship?

Have you ever gone through someones phone and found something you didnt wish to see?

668852903264677888-Twitter.png

Where's the "HELL NAW" option at?

INB4...

- I go thru their phones

- If you got nothing to hide, then what's the problem

- You must be hiding something

- They shouldn't have their phone locked anyway

- I go thru it...and? I dare them to say something

...responses.

Where's the "HELL NAW" option at?

INB4...

- I go thru their phones

- If you got nothing to hide, then what's the problem

- You must be hiding something

- They shouldn't have their phone locked anyway

- I go thru it...and? I dare them to say something

...responses.
Where the "yeah, it's wrong. Still gon do it tho" option at?

If I start getting suspicious, I'll start asking questions then it's a possibility I'll go through your phone. I'm not just gonna dry ass pick up your phone to snoop. That's how mfs get their feelings hurt.

If I start getting suspicious, I'll start asking questions then it's a possibility I'll go through your phone. I'm not just gonna dry ass pick up your phone to snoop. That's how mfs get their feelings hurt.

I'll ask questions if I get suspicious but I still won't go through your phone.

The only way I'll go through your phone is if something tragic happened in front of me and I'm looking for the numbers of one of your family members, which I'll probably already have on my phone.

I'll ask questions if I get suspicious but I still won't go through your phone.

The only way I'll go through your phone is if something tragic happened in front of me and I'm looking for the numbers of one of your family members, which I'll probably already have on my phone.

lol @ ask questions. If a mf's cheating on you , u think they're gonna say "yea I was just fuckin marvin earlier, thought u should know" lol be realistic b

If you trust your partner why are you going through their phone?
If you have to look through your partners phone (for a sense of relief or whatever)....maybe y'all shouldn't be together.

If you go through my phone, the relationship is cancelled. lmao

tenor (5).gif

I don't put anything past anyone.

Me neither but people are gonna do what they do regardless. And if I'm doing all that, then that means I don't really trust my own ability to align myself with honorable people. I would basically be waiting for or even expecting someone to do me wrong. Then I would have to ask myself why I would even voluntarily be around someone who I expect to do me dirty.

Back