DO YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNERS PHONE?

Do you think partners should have access to each others phone?

• No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If you go through my phone the relationship is over

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I think if you are at a point where you feel the need to go through their phone then you already know something is up or don't trust them.

I have never been through a phone and I feel like if something is going on usually they will tell on themselves anyway so no real point.

Trust your gut. I've ignored mine before and had shit blow up in my face. I am still not going through your phone-it's only going to hurt me more.
My mama always said what's done in the dark comes to the light and that's so true.

lol @ ask questions. If a mf's cheating on you , u think they're gonna say "yea I was just fuckin marvin earlier, thought u should know" lol be realistic b

Issa told Lawrence tho

ya'll right...im bout to watch flash...

oh...i dont go through phones and dont support that movement. I dont even like answering it if its right there next to me.

Nope........If she's going to jump ship on me then so be it. Snooping only does one thing and that is hurt your feelings when and IF you find something. I rather be in ignorant bliss and find out what I need to find organically.

Didn't we have this conversation before... W/e

I don't look through his phone with the intent of "let's see what he doing" but he's always showing me some video or meme, our son is always on one of our phones trying to play Pokemon or on Netflix, plus I currently despise my iPhone (SOB always dying) so I use his when we out. So sometime I might swipe through a timeline or two on FB but I'm not all in his text messages or PMs what for chances are ain't shit we haven't already discussed. I don't know if he's looked through my phone but I really don't care and again nothing to hide.

why does it always have to be about hiding something tho?

i mean, this aint the 90s. there are hundreds of apps that someone could potentially use to cover their tracks, so if there was any snooping, it would be negated...

snooping is foul af and deal breaker for me everytime. I respect your space and you respect mine PERIOD
Fair enough if snooping is a dealbreaker for you. I'm open with people about my outlook on snooping now.
If you are not willing to risk getting hurt dont get in a relationship...
Good point n food for thought.

why does it always have to be about hiding something tho?

i mean, this aint the 90s. there are hundreds of apps that someone could potentially use to cover their tracks, so if there was any snooping, it would be negated...
Sir I specialize in PI sometimes it's called for were I work lol. If there are any side chicks or fuckery going on I will find it and I will kill it

fingerprint authentication is the best thing to happen to cell phones...

cant get in my shit even if you wanted to